• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy678z

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi
My name is lucy, nice to meet everyone.

lucy678z said:
hi
My name is lucy, nice to meet everyone.

Hi Lucy! How are you? We love new members and we like to know all about them. Can you tell us more about yourself such as hobbies, etc.? I see you like cycling - do you race?

Hi Lucy,

Great to meet you - I'm new to actually having an account on here, like you, so I'm just trying to find my feet. I've been a long time lerker though, what about you?

I live in London at the moment - Studying and Working, so it's a bit of a crazy life trying to balance everything I have to do.

It's nice also to find someone who's a DL in this country as the UK, well, it seems to have it's DLs and ABs however not in the unlimited supply that the USA does (more people there I guess that's why!). :p

I used to ride my bike a lot but haven't in ages - Not sure about riding on London's streets though! OMG!!!!!

Anyhoo, have a great day and it'd be great to chat sometime.

All my best,

GuyButGirly
P.S. As the name suggests, I'm a guy but, having grown up in a family of girls, I pretty much like most (if not all) girly things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back