Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I came across this site while visiting another site. Might be of interest
to a lot of members. www.biggerdiapers.com

Looks to be a US based Co.

BiggerDiapers is another business of the guy who runs www.dailydiapers.com. Always been good to me.

I saw it in my email.

interesting, the only disposables they seem to carry are bambino bianco

Just some recent feedback. I ordered 2 different orders from them the week of Thanksgiving. I have yet to receive anything from them. I emailed the owner Mike on Friday 12/1 for a status update and he has yet to respond.

babyoni said:
Just some recent feedback. I ordered 2 different orders from them the week of Thanksgiving. I have yet to receive anything from them. I emailed the owner Mike on Friday 12/1 for a status update and he has yet to respond.

I can't say for sure, but he posted on his Twitter a few days ago that his father had passed. Dealing with that has more then likely kept him away from other things.

https://twitter.com/DDiapers/status/936727633211084800

Yeah, his father has been very sick for the past month and finally passed a few days ago.

Thanks! There was nothing posted on dailydiapers.com so I figured everything was good with him. Don't have Twitter so.. condolences to Mike if he reads these posts. I will wait patiently on his responses.

Just received my cloth diapers! Guess his shop is back up and running. Need to wash them but they look and feel so amazing! Got Butterflies, Grey and Pink pocket diapers with a couple extra 9-layer stuffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back