Weeing Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I know from reading posts in this forum that some people find it difficult to wee laying and standing.

I myself have never had any problems wetting while standing or laying as time has gone on I have found I can wee walking too. This really scares me to be honest.

I don't consider myself as a DL or a AB. I just like the security/feeling my nappies give me I compare my nappies to a anti depressant (trust me I've taken a few and once I have my nappy on all my troubles just disappear), I'm sure that a lot of people can relate to that.

Maybe they should give out free nappies instead of anti depressants.

As a bed wetter I'm not really bothered if people see my nappies its a tool to help with a problem and the tool so far has worked for my entire life, but I'm a little scared of the whole weeing while walking thing.

Funny how that only started since I started wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants. could that be a childhood thing??

as ive become more comfortable wetting, with or without a diaper on, i too have found it easier to pee while walking. i think it is just going back to childhood, when my cousin and i really didnt care if we were wet or not. and would wet whenever we wanted to or dared the other to wet. it really anoyed my mom and aunt mary. lol

ggreggy said:
as ive become more comfortable wetting, with or without a diaper on, i too have found it easier to pee while walking. i think it is just going back to childhood, when my cousin and i really didnt care if we were wet or not. and would wet whenever we wanted to or dared the other to wet. it really anoyed my mom and aunt mary. lol

I used to wet deliberately as a kid often and never cared if I had wet pants. My folks just ignored it and My Mother would only comment if I came in wet and wanted to watch TV and would tell me not to sit in the good chairs if I had wet my self. I was always the fat smelly kid that wet him self but I just didn't care.
Now in later life I am incontinent and in nappies 24/7 and couldn't be happier. Peeing while walking...........Childs play. Literally in my case I used to do it all the time.

I became ic after surgery in August. Before surgery it was very difficult lying down and walking. Now it comes out at will, usually when I twist or bend a certain way and yes, even walking down the hall (sometimes to the bathroom!) I start peeing a little. Not too bad of a problem except when I'm at work and I don't want to get wet pants. I wear a pad (several( during the day. I assume you have previously seen a doc for the pee problem?

I’m not IC and I truely feel bad for those that are. I would say my 2 favorite positions are standing and laying down, I love laying down because I feel the liquid go to that back of my diaper and love that fluffy gel feeling, standing up is fine, walking is normal, I do have to coach myself a little for sitting, but can accomplish that

I have to be standing. It wasn't always try case. In high school when I was wearing to class, I could beer while seated and never leak.

So far, I seem to be able to go in any body position. I'm more concerned about the orientation of my penis in the diaper, which means that standing and angled up tend to be the best and most comfortable with disposables. Cloth diapers are easier in that sense and I'm much freer going while wearing those.

Activities are the real hurdle. I can do it walking and driving (walking is easier) but they require time and concentration. I haven't really tried with other activities.

I like going standing up with my penis in the center of the diaper facing up and the warm pee runs to the back of the diapet i love that feeling. Can go laying dow to but it is a little bit harder just have to relax more.

I can pee in any position without any problem, my favorite is probably laying on my back pointed down.

Think you've all miss the point of my post. :)

"I myself have never had any problems wetting while standing or laying as time has gone on I have found I can wee walking too. This really scares me to be honest."

Tonyh said:
Think you've all miss the point of my post. :)

"I myself have never had any problems wetting while standing or laying as time has gone on I have found I can wee walking too. This really scares me to be honest."

Probably because it's not clear why this should worry you. Practice makes perfect. Why should it be bad to get better at wetting. Losing control can be upsetting but just getting better at something should be good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back