Heathy adult diaper changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I normal change my diaper now if I mess. If I pee I change it at home during the day when its max out during the night mostly in the morning after 4 pees. At work 2 pees. Sometimes I use baby powder. Is this okay or am I doing it wrong ?

Well... you should change as often as necessary. Depending on how much your diaper absorbs and what you're doing at the time, you can go a ways without changing a wet diaper. But you still have to clean and care for your skin, especially if your urine is especially acidic.

For messing, yes you should change as soon as it's convenient enough to do so. For peeing, you can stay in it for up to 12 hours (or less depending on rashes) or until you can no longer trust the diaper to not leak.

So wearing a diaper 10 pm to 7 with 4 to 5 will not gave me infection or rash. And if I change. In the middle of the night is only if I use a thin diaper. I use comfydry and then going into rearz rebel which I think fits me base on the tapes are where you put your hands on your waist. I use pampers. Baby fresh wipes every time I change that is okay?

Wipes are fine if you can't shower right away. But they're like relying on breath mints in lieu of brushing your teeth.

makena43 said:
So wearing a diaper 10 pm to 7 with 4 to 5 will not gave me infection or rash. And if I change. In the middle of the night is only if I use a thin diaper. I use comfydry and then going into rearz rebel which I think fits me base on the tapes are where you put your hands on your waist. I use pampers. Baby fresh wipes every time I change that is okay?

Well, everyone is different, and will develop a rash at different times. What type of diaper you use, and how wet it gets (how much you wet each time), also plays a big factor.

Generally speaking, with using Confidry you should be able to wear them overnight as you are, without any real problems. You "might" get a rash every now and again, but that's normal for anyone that wears a diaper.

And no, you will not get an infection from wearing a wet diaper for 9 hours. That just doesn't happen.

So it looks like I am doing it right and so what is really happening is i just want to use up diapers so there is more room for the reaz rebel diapers.

I wear triple boosted cloth to bed , with cloth diapers there is no SAP or keep you dry top sheet , wet Is wet .my sleep is screwed up I can be awake for unreasonable amounts of time and sometimes will sleep for unreasonable amounts of time ( my longest sleep was like 27.5 hours ) now thats continous sleep not waking up, do i worry about changing , You might say the thought never crossed my mind , but that's why I sleep heavily diapered so i don't have to worry, yeah sometimes its way more diaper than I need but others it's enough to keep me contained , I have never had an infection related to how wet I was or for how long, nor one caused by how I cath , my only catheter related infection was well I was in a coma with an indwelling Foley, obviously I was not the one caring for myself so it was definately not relatad to how I cared. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is bacteria trasferal from fecal matter , so unless you are double IC with a Foley draining directly into your diaper the chance of cross contamination is very slim ( there is more myth than fact out out there in the community, and there are factors that can mitigate and manage the risk, such as silver coated silicon )

Generally if you hear something too good to be true or scary and extreme , ask people in the community before you believe things at face value. Millions of people sleep thru the night wet and sometimes messy with little if any consequences , matter of fact its a common joke about the benefirs of diapers as we age , prostate problems are normal and common part of aging , men as they age will get up multiple times a night to void because of the prostate, my normal urologist had an emergency so i saw somebody else in the practice ( I have had prostate problems for many years) so they asked me "how many times i get up at night" and they were quite surprized , i told them dont skim the record read it and you would know i have been IC for 20+ years , so my diaper catches it , i couldnt tell you whats normal or abnoral, I go to bed dry i wake up wet same thing I have for years , any contribution from the prostate isnt idetifiable.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I do have inflammation of the prostate does that any connection to changing more? I understand. About what we talk is you forgot the Vasline and baby powder. I just put one on and change it before it leaks . if I have a diaper rash just put on destiny

Enlarged prostate in many cases slows the efficiency of your stream so everytime you "empty" your not really draining the bladder which leads to more trips to the bathroom and frequently dribbleing of urine after the bathroom is used from urine "leftover" in the urethra .

Which is right on and more of a. Good reason to wear diaper. If anybody ask

Tetra said:
Generally if you hear something too good to be true or scary and extreme , ask people in the community before you believe things at face value. Millions of people sleep thru the night wet and sometimes messy with little if any consequences , matter of fact its a common joke about the benefirs of diapers as we age , prostate problems are normal and common part of aging , men as they age will get up multiple times a night to void because of the prostate, my normal urologist had an emergency so i saw somebody else in the practice ( I have had prostate problems for many years) so they asked me "how many times i get up at night" and they were quite surprized , i told them dont skim the record read it and you would know i have been IC for 20+ years , so my diaper catches it , i couldnt tell you whats normal or abnoral, I go to bed dry i wake up wet same thing I have for years , any contribution from the prostate isnt idetifiable.

Not wanting “diaper” in my medical history, I answer two or three times and it’s not a problem. That seems to satisfy them.

WBxx said:
Not wanting “diaper” in my medical history, I answer two or three times and it’s not a problem. That seems to satisfy them.
I literaly lost my continence in the hospital , there is no way of avoiding "diaper" and related words in my records, my prostate was so enlarged I hadnt urinated in 5 days and nobody could get a cath in , when the "dam" broke in the middle of the night not just me and the bed but the urine was running into the halway , after that there was no stopping the embareasing results of all tests that said diapers were the answer tonthe question i wasnt asking yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back