LGBT littles?

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm a genderqueer little. I wonder how many of us are out there, how common we are... I'd like to talk šŸ˜ƒ

I'm a little genderfluid. Well, my baby side is. I tend to think of my inner toddler as a boy who likes some girly stuff sometimes. Nothing that has a major impact on my life, I just wanna be like a kawaii little anime boy.

Reactions: JUSTONEBABY
My little side is half a tomboy. They'll be all over the video games with the shooting and the explosions one moment and then when the level awards that platinum badge, celebrating with the girliest plushie in the bed.

I'm a transmale :)

I find the diversity within this community really lends itself to gender expression. Without getting off topic to much folk need an open mind to accept their ABDL side. This would lead nicely into experimenting with gender and finding new ways to express ourselves.

I'm genderfluid - or at least my little side is. Little me is pretty much entirely female; adult me is slightly feminine but more gender neutral.

MtF trans myself, noticed over the years a lot of LGBT people, specifically trans are into the ABDL side of things, with a lot using it as a coping mechanism for having a tougher upbringing.

I myself am M2F, even though Iā€™m still into things like shooting and cars, im also very girly most of the time, but love doing guy stuff.

sorry FOLKS I iAM A BIT CONFUSED WHAT iS "LGBT LITTLES "

I'm transgender female <3

Reactions: JUSTONEBABY
OOUTLAW46321 said:
sorry FOLKS I iAM A BIT CONFUSED WHAT iS "LGBT LITTLES "

It means littles who identify as LGBT+. I for instance am genderfluid and my little side is also very much fluidflux.

I'm genderfluid. :)

I'm transgender and I've not really figured out why I want to be a caregiver yet... I have always idolised sissies I suppose. I'm very envious in a way. Being able to draw sexual energy from gender experimentation must be wonderful and to be able to switch it off instead of it being constant dysphoria...oh I don't know.

Perhaps I'm pining for what I could have been? Maybe... I'm extremely embarrassed to think about this but there is a lot of appealing things about being a little princess and getting to wear pretty dresses. I guess it's best not to think about it.

Perhaps LGBT people are attracted to this scene because they can't have children? I don't know why but having a loving platonic relationship with an adult baby is appealing but adopting and looking after a real kid is fraught with anxiety. Does this mean I have a mothering instinct or will adults only do because this is something tied into my sexuality? I don't know...

Maybe I'm pining for a childhood I didn't get but lived through someone else. I'm not saying my childhood was had by any means I just didn't really get to play with girls' toys as I'm sure you can imagine. I guess when I am fantasizing about being a caregiver I'm always nurturing a sissy and never a little boy, perhaps I need to experience a female childhood albeit through someone....but then I never fantasize about a cis female baby....

Aghhh this is making my head hurt! Why is this so confusing for me? :'(

I'm a trans guy/ Non-binary

I'm a mtf little

I'm Bisexual for sure. I will occasionally crossdress or feel more feminine/sissy (particularly during ''little'' time), but I've never felt a desire to transition or present as female in my daily life.

So I guess I'm somewhere on the LGBT+ spectrum :D

I am a asexual male little

Iā€™m an asexual little girl, my little age is 1-3 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lesbian little girl here with a girlfriend who I call daddy LOL

Back