LGBT littles?

Wuggle said:
I know there's some debate over whether asexuals fall under the LGBT umbrella, but I personally identify as queer, as an aromantic asexual. I'm still trying to figure out my gender identity. I think I may be agender, because I like the things I like with no real pattern as to whether they're considered male or female. I was a tomboy growing up and hated dresses. My autism means that I'm super sensitive to most clothes, and hate "fancy" clothing because it feels weird. Literally my idea of fancy is a top that's not a t-shirt, and pants that are more complicated to put on than by undoing a button or zipper, or by stretching elastic. I've always had exactly zero interest in fashion, I'm biologically female but never wear makeup and don't even know how to put it on, and my dolls and plushies sit next to my action figures and dinosaur replicas in my bedroom.

I've always been curious about pronouns, how a word as small as "he" or "she" can create so many presuppositions before you've even met somebody. I've never been called "he" before, but honestly I don't know that I'd care too much if I were. I've been asking my friends and family for as long as I can remember, "what does it mean to feel male/female?" Nobody could ever really give me a clear answer, I guess because their masculinity or femininity are so hardwired that they can't explore it from an objective perspective, like asking a fish to describe water. I think I'm agender rather than genderfluid because I feel an absence of gender, rather than a fluctuation between the two. I would like to get rid of my breasts because I find them annoying and in the way, but I don't want a penis because I imagine an organ dangling between one's legs must be equally irritating. I'd like to go back to being prebubescent, when everything was flat, hairless and streamlined, and my body just felt simpler and tidier. I'm not "male" or "female", I'm just me.

You're definitely under this *hands you umbrella*

Gender is a tricky thing to figure out. It's this wobbly bobbly thing that's hard to hold and then when you have it you're like "what do I do with this?" I know I took a while with mine, and pronouns! It took weeks of feeling ITCHY when someone called me before I landed on mine, and I literally had to research before I could put a finger on my gender. I'm AFAB, but don't feel female most of the time, but I don't feel male either — it was a mix somewhere in the middle. When I figured it out it felt like something clicked.

In the process I also found out that I was on the spectrum, which surprised… only me, because apparently all my friends kinda guessed!

Last edited:
OmiOMy said:
You're definitely under this *hands you umbrella*

Gender is a tricky thing to figure out. It's this wobbly bobbly thing that's hard to hold and then when you have it you're like "what do I do with this?" I know I took a while with mine, and pronouns! It took weeks of feeling ITCHY when someone called me before I landed on mine, and I literally had to research before I could put a finger on my gender. I'm AFAB, but don't feel female most of the time, but I don't feel male either — it was a mix somewhere in the middle. When I figured it out it felt like something clicked.

In the process I also found out that I was on the spectrum, which surprised… only me, because apparently all my friends kinda guessed!

Hey, thanks for the umbrella!

What did you figure out as far as how you identify your gender? What pronouns do you use? I wonder if there's a higher predilection for being agender in the autism community. I know it's slightly more common to find asexuals there.

Wuggle said:
Hey, thanks for the umbrella!

What did you figure out as far as how you identify your gender? What pronouns do you use? I wonder if there's a higher predilection for being agender in the autism community. I know it's slightly more common to find asexuals there.

I finally realized that I was genderfluid/Flux after like five months of researching gender theory. Around that time I also altered my wardrobe to be more androgynous and flowing, to match.
I use ze/zir pronouns. Binary pronouns made me itch, and when I found these it was like an angelic chorus opened up over me.

OmiOMy said:
I finally realized that I was genderfluid/Flux after like five months of researching gender theory. Around that time I also altered my wardrobe to be more androgynous and flowing, to match.
I use ze/zir pronouns. Binary pronouns made me itch, and when I found these it was like an angelic chorus opened up over me.

That's really cool. I've been doing a little research on gender theory as it pertains to being agender, but I still have a ways to go. I never really stopped to think about how my pronouns made me feel. One more thing to investigate! It would be nice if the English language had a third pronoun that was devoid of gender and not so objectifying as the word "it". I know some other languages have them, though which ones are escaping me at the moment.

While the only word I can use to describe big me is confused (I'm sorry, that's honestly how I describe myself; I know that's one of the worst words in the LGBT dictionary, but I honestly don't know what I am), little me is a girl, both physically and mentally.

For OmiOMy, I'm just a little curious, what does little you wear? I'm sorry if that's rude, but I'm kinda curious to know.

Starlight99 said:
While the only word I can use to describe big me is confused (I'm sorry, that's honestly how I describe myself; I know that's one of the worst words in the LGBT dictionary, but I honestly don't know what I am), little me is a girl, both physically and mentally.

For OmiOMy, I'm just a little curious, what does little you wear? I'm sorry if that's rude, but I'm kinda curious to know.

When I little out, I feel especially tiny. I often end up in just a t-shirt and a diaper. Sometimes I wear girly pajamas that do absolutely nothing to conceal a diaper butt. My favorite thing to wear though is pair of Aéropostale pink culottes. I was wearing them during my first explorations with regression and littlespace, through learning and the return of my bedwetting—and, I'm embarrassed to admit, more than a few daytime accidents too. I never figured out why those happened, just that I suddenly started wetting. Instant regression, there.

Raises hand..Hello

Last edited:
I'm a transwoman.

I'm mostly gay, however I wouldn't say I "identify" with the LGBT community due to the philosophical differences between myself and the majority of the community if that makes any sense

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Starlight99 said:

Just saw this post ... that's almost exactly how I feel most days! I've sort of settled on gender fluid as a way of describing that - for now, at least.

Hi firstly the full LGBT label is:- LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual), so yes Asexuals are part of the spectrum although I've never come across an aromatic asexual before, could you try to explain that please. I'm now 63 and bi-male but when I was around 14 or 15 i wondered what it would be like to be female, so experimented with ways of hiding my penis and also dabbled with cross-dressing including one very frightening trip across Manchester, which put me off crossdressing for life. I'm also now fully bladder incontinet due to spinal and nerve problems so have to wear disposable nappies 24/7 so most of the time i can't tell I have a penis. Due to childhood events I also have a problem with intimacy so after my wife died 8 years ago I've been more or less celibate, and whilst i identify as a 2 year old boy when I'm in little space, the relationship between my mummy and myself is strictly non-sexual. As for Gender, it is hard wired into us before birth, but having said that a lot of people on the LGBT spectrum are to some degree or another Gender fluid.

PCBaby said:
so yes Asexuals are part of the spectrum although I've never come across an aromatic asexual before, could you try to explain that please.

As I understand it, an aromantic asexual experiences neither sexual nor romantic attraction to other people.

oops I read it as aromatic, sory.

I don't know where I belong i'm romantically attracted to girls, but neither sex does it for me sexually.

Possibly pansexual or even asexual?

Fireband said:
I don't know where I belong i'm romantically attracted to girls, but neither sex does it for me sexually.

Perhaps you're a heteroromantic asexual?

PCBaby said:
oops I read it as aromatic, sory.

Well, I try to smell freakin' awesome most of the time. ;D

I've always thought it interesting the amount of trans people (both trans feminine and masculine) who were ABDLs. It's often made me wonder what the two phenomena have in common, along with body integrity dysphoria. They are clearly not the same, but I do wonder what the neurological similarities are as they are weakly correlated. This, mathematically, means that they cannot be caused by the same underlying thing, but it's still interesting.

Also, please don't take this the wrong way. I think, so long as we aren't hurting others or deliberately being a burden upon them, it's perfectly fine, even honest and admirable to change yourself however you feel you need to or to live how you feel you need to. By no means are our feelings somehow less genuine nor do they make us less "real" in our identities.

I agree, I think a lot of us in the AB/DL community use it as part of a coping mechanism, I know I do although I'm not transgendered. Most ab's are "created" around the time of 3 to 5 years old, many whilst still in nappies themselves. So it is safe to assume that this is some kind of learnt behaviour that becomes a major part of our personalities. However Gender and Sexuality are hard wired into our brains pre-birth, So as you suggest if there is a correlation it is extremely weak.

Back