LGBT littles?

In the UK as far as I am aware the process is much easier and you don't need a court order to do it. I'm afraid that since Trump came to power both the transgendered community and the LGBT+ community as a whole as suffered. And as for him banning Transgenders from the forces is just criminal discrimination.

nomadjoanne said:
@PCBaby: The legalities of changing your documents is also a nightmare for trans Americans. Funny enough, that isn't simply discrimination, although there is a fair amount of that. The US just generally sucks at that sort of thing. You need a freaking court order to change your name and passports take 6 weeks to arrive unless you pay a ridiculous fee... in many other places the waiting time on this is a couple days.

It is the same everywhere. passports take money unless you pat for express service and changing your name requires a legal process pretty much everywhere and for good reason. If you want to change your gender, I dont think that the amount of paperwork that is involved should be much of a concern, relatively speaking.

It is the same everywhere. passports take money unless you pat for express service and changing your name requires a legal process pretty much everywhere and for good reason. If you want to change your gender, I don't think that the amount of paperwork that is involved should be much of a concern, relatively speaking.

Oh the paperwork certainly is a concern if you are, say, like me an expatriate, involved in a lengthy process which assumes you will be in your country of origin. It requires background checks at both the state and federal level (the former is redundant as the federal one is... well, federal/national. It's a racket for the local investigation agency and their "channeling" companies) and then usually requires to be present, in person, for a hearing in the following months, on a date assigned to you by the court.

There is no reason name changes should take that long, and indeed, they never do if you are doing it for, say, marriage. It's a matter of societal priorities. I don't know how long passports take to arrive in your country but there is no reason they should have to take so long. The book merely confirms that you are a citizen and not, due to some criminal matter, unable to travel. That's it. It's not a difficult approval process.

Im a trans littlie.. 32m but 3-5 yo girl
Never been anything else
Cant find me a momma tho...

finding a mummy takes, time, patience and a certain amount of luck, After my wife died it took me 4 years to find a lady that would let me call her mummy and wound send morning and evening texts, then about 18 months to 2 years ago we strated having a chat and a cup of coffee in very public places like a shopping centre Starbucks or Costa. Then once we had got to know each other last December she invited me to her house for Christmas for both adult and little time. Since then we have met up about once a month and I shall be going to see her on froday for a week. We have also just got engaged. So it can and does work out and I know you will find a mummy.

Last edited:
Go to Pinterest and look up Lolita Fashion. Over the top, overdressed girl clothes. If I could pass wearing them, I'd stay dressed as a girl.

I am transfemale as well as L

Have you fully transitioned or only part way through the process?

i cant drop the weight to transition fully as there is a size limit in the UK, I used to have an eating disorder so its especially hard to convince your body to diet

- - - Updated - - -

Also I dont believe my genitalia is anyones business but myself and any partner I may acquire

Sorry to hear about the eating disorder and no offense was meant with my quesy=tion about your transition. you are correct it is your business only.

Trans and bi here ^w^

Gesendet von meinem TA-1021 mit Tapatalk

PCBaby said:
In the UK as far as I am aware the process is much easier and you don't need a court order to do it. I'm afraid that since Trump came to power both the transgendered community and the LGBT+ community as a whole as suffered. And as for him banning Transgenders from the forces is just criminal discrimination.

in the uk name change is just a deadpoll (legal jargon and witnesses) or a statutatory declaration (signed off by a legal professional) it is possible in the next year for legal recognition will be self ID that is something in te legal pipeline

- - - Updated - - -

sallyanne said:
It is the same everywhere. passports take money unless you pat for express service and changing your name requires a legal process pretty much everywhere and for good reason. If you want to change your gender, I dont think that the amount of paperwork that is involved should be much of a concern, relatively speaking.

in the uk depends on the document, driving licence and passport just need deed of name and letter from gender psych

Trans (assigned male at birth) here! Hoping to begin my transition once next year when this craziness all ends. Love being an adult baby/little because it connects me to a childhood I feel I missed out on too.

Although I on my profile posted myself as Asexual, I am actually Gay.
I have quite a few Transgender friends in the Autism and Cerebral Palsy Disability Communities.
It is perfectly okay to be Genderfluid too.

I am trans fem polyamorous and my wife doesn't fully support this part but does my transition

nonbinary mlm little here 😊 been on hrt for 6 months now couldnt be more happy

Umm I'm little in my head space . But sometimes I think are some people are talking about being a physical little person sorry . Just thinking out loud .
Hope that makes sense

I'm a pan baby girl with a male partner. Though I'm really not very feminine. More gender neutral than anything if not more of a tomboy

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm a feminine presenting enby! I prefer they/them pronouns but I don't mind people using she/her for me. I'm also a little!

Back