LGBT littles?

Reading through this topic again has reminded me of how strongly my little side is tied to my gender fluidity. As a little I will wear (or at least would, if I had any) anything from dresses/skirts to just a diaper/pull-up/underwear and maybe a t-shirt, or "boyish" clothes. I guess as a little I try to remove myself from gender completely. Kids don't really think about it unless they're taught to by society. I just do whatever makes me happy and don't let myself be weighed down by grown-up concerns of what I should/shouldn't do. I've tried applying this to my adult life too with a bit less success but getting there. I'm not sure if this post even made sense because I haven't really taken time to sit down and write out my thoughts on this before...

Hi Bunny, an interesting slant on the topic. Personally I always identify as a little boy. While my parents were alive I was abused by both of them, and dad had a nasty habit of dressing me as a girl and then sexually abusing me. My mummy knows my history so always dresses me either as a 2 year baby or as a litleboy.

PCBaby said:
Hi Bunny, an interesting slant on the topic. Personally I always identify as a little boy. While my parents were alive I was abused by both of them, and dad had a nasty habit of dressing me as a girl and then sexually abusing me. My mummy knows my history so always dresses me either as a 2 year baby or as a litleboy.

I mostly identify as an "Adult Toddler", still in diapers.
Like you, I was abused, not by my Dad, but my Mom when I was a child.
I am a little boy cognitively still during regression times, physically handicapped for real, and "locked in my own world", autistic and mute.
On my profile, I identify as Asexual, but I have same-sex attraction feelings, which means that I am Gay.

- - - Updated - - -

HoganBunny said:
Just saw this post ... that's almost exactly how I feel most days! I've sort of settled on gender fluid as a way of describing that - for now, at least.

In my experience as a person on the Autism Spectrum, I know of a number of us Autistics who identify as "Gender-Fluid".
Biologically, I am male, but I do experience times when I experience opposite-gender thoughts and feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Wuggle said:
I know there's some debate over whether asexuals fall under the LGBT umbrella, but I personally identify as queer, as an aromantic asexual. I'm still trying to figure out my gender identity. I think I may be agender, because I like the things I like with no real pattern as to whether they're considered male or female. I was a tomboy growing up and hated dresses. My autism means that I'm super sensitive to most clothes, and hate "fancy" clothing because it feels weird. Literally my idea of fancy is a top that's not a t-shirt, and pants that are more complicated to put on than by undoing a button or zipper, or by stretching elastic. I've always had exactly zero interest in fashion, I'm biologically female but never wear makeup and don't even know how to put it on, and my dolls and plushies sit next to my action figures and dinosaur replicas in my bedroom.

I've always been curious about pronouns, how a word as small as "he" or "she" can create so many presuppositions before you've even met somebody. I've never been called "he" before, but honestly I don't know that I'd care too much if I were. I've been asking my friends and family for as long as I can remember, "what does it mean to feel male/female?" Nobody could ever really give me a clear answer, I guess because their masculinity or femininity are so hardwired that they can't explore it from an objective perspective, like asking a fish to describe water. I think I'm agender rather than genderfluid because I feel an absence of gender, rather than a fluctuation between the two. I would like to get rid of my breasts because I find them annoying and in the way, but I don't want a penis because I imagine an organ dangling between one's legs must be equally irritating. I'd like to go back to being prebubescent, when everything was flat, hairless and streamlined, and my body just felt simpler and tidier. I'm not "male" or "female", I'm just me.

Many of us Autistics are Gender-Fluid.

PCBaby said:

That makes sense why you'd lean more towards a boyish expression then, it's rooted in trauma for you. I was never abused so I don't know if my expression relates to any sort of trauma, I guess it's more expressing my adult thoughts about gender through my little side, maybe. I still pretty much always identify as a boy but I suppressed my girly side for a long time because I thought it contradicted me being trans, but then realized it doesn't matter.

Gender preference or Gender fluidity is slightly difficult. Research has shown that our gender is hard wired into our brains pre-birth as is sexuality. I did go through a period in my early teens (whilst in a children's home!) of thinking I should have been born female and experimented with taping up my penis and cross dressing when I could, It was a mixed home so there were plenty of girls clothes available, just no privacy.

I'm a gender fluid 18 year old gay guy gamer lol. If anyone wants to talk, I'm up for it

I've identified as bisexual for much of my life, but recently I've been having off-again on-again thoughts of becoming a whole different person.

I never really understood asexuality until recently.

Hi Onegood,
firstly and a very pesonal question, have you ever had intimacy with either gender? Or are you still a virgin? If you are, don't worry I didn't lose mine until the night after my weddinbg day, by the time we got to our hotel all we wanted was sleep! and i was 37 at the time. Asexuality isn't like being non-sexual. Asexuality is defined as "the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity. It may be considered the lack of a sexual orientation", however it is still a part of the LGBT+ spectrum which in full now covers - LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) and some add another T for transvestism. So you are by no means unusual if you are asexual.

When im in the outside world I am a big tough construction worker. the no-nonsense Supervisor of crews of heavy equiptment operators and truck drivers. As manly man as you get. When I am at home in the bedroom I am a cross dressing bi-sexual sissy slut of my wife. When I am little im mommys little princess.

I used to be a big tough Royal Marine Commando, fought in various places around the world including the Falklands, yet I'm putty in mummies hands.

Is a trans lesbian good enough for you? XP

I'm always intrigued to see how the divide between peoples' daily lives and "little lives" manifests.

PCBaby said:
Hi Onegood,
firstly and a very pesonal question, have you ever had intimacy with either gender? Or are you still a virgin? If you are, don't worry I didn't lose mine until the night after my weddinbg day, by the time we got to our hotel all we wanted was sleep! and i was 37 at the time. Asexuality isn't like being non-sexual. Asexuality is defined as "the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity. It may be considered the lack of a sexual orientation", however it is still a part of the LGBT+ spectrum which in full now covers - LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) and some add another T for transvestism. So you are by no means unusual if you are asexual.

At this precise moment, I'm comfortable in my own skin, as a man sexually attracted to masculine, feminine, and androgynous body types, although I myself have a decidedly "bearish" form. I've had make-out sessions with the few girlfriends I've had, but haven't had a crush on anyone in ages. Still a virgin, by virtue of my own self-imposed exile from social situations.

To tell you the truth, I think I'm moving past the notion of life revolving around the almighty boner.

I am bisexual little girl (cis female)

I would consider myself a bisexual or a pansexual, with a heavy preference towards women(cis, trans, or NB femme).

I'm also just coming to terms with being a transgender woman. I want to speak to someone about it all so I can feel better about it, since my Christian guilt is a hell of a drug.

PCBaby said:
I agree, I think a lot of us in the AB/DL community use it as part of a coping mechanism, I know I do although I'm not transgendered. Most ab's are "created" around the time of 3 to 5 years old, many whilst still in nappies themselves. So it is safe to assume that this is some kind of learnt behaviour that becomes a major part of our personalities. However Gender and Sexuality are hard wired into our brains pre-birth, So as you suggest if there is a correlation it is extremely weak.

I'd agree that there seems to be little correlation between gender and sexuality and ABDL. From what Ive read abd based on my own experience, ABDL starts very very early, but you arent born with it. sexuality and gender pretty much is hard-wired into u.

I know for me being MtF being a little at first was a way to express my gender when I couldn't. When you are little or a baby you are dressed a certain way to express your gender because most babies it can be hard to tell if you don't dress them a certain way. For some of us it is a way to have a childhood that we didn't have.
I guess for me it was confusing. like others I didn't have a bad childhood it was just not the gender that I knew myself to be. I fought the idea of being trans for years. I also fought the idea of being a little girl. When I got to the point that I had to come to terms with my trans identity. I was able to realize that I was going after a childhood that I never had when it came to being a little. I still have trouble dealing with my little side that wants to come out but I am at least able to be true to myself and live my life as an adult female.

There are a bunch of us! I am honestly more DL during the day than "little," but I have a little side I need to let out in the evenings, at least sometimes.

Jamie, whilst I'm a cis male (bi), I'm also a Christian and am always willing to listen. The current treatment of Transpersons is horrific especially in the states.

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to define when I'm little, I'm now totally bladder incontinent and am starting to have bowel issues due to spinal and nerve problems. sometime I just want to curl up with one of my favourite teddies and a bottle or a dummy at home. but when I'm with mummy she can make me little just with a touch or a phrase. I certainly wouldn't class myself as a DL as I would give my right arm not to have to wear nappies 24/7

Last edited:
@PCBaby: The legalities of changing your documents is also a nightmare for trans Americans. Funny enough, that isn't simply discrimination, although there is a fair amount of that. The US just generally sucks at that sort of thing. You need a freaking court order to change your name and passports take 6 weeks to arrive unless you pay a ridiculous fee... in many other places the waiting time on this is a couple days.

Back