New Drynites design (a bit disappointing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrow75

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello! I recently bought Drynites for girls, size L/XL. These are the ones that can be found in France or the rest of Europe.

I was hoping for the owl design of Goodnites, but what we got instead are plain striped pants, which is a bit disappointing to me (but I understand they are targeted to teenager, and I wonder how the owl design can help on confidence!).

Here are 2 pictures of the each design in the package. Feel free to ask for more.

IMG_8807-2.jpgIMG_8808-2.jpg

What do you think of them?

We could also have expected the double leak guard, but we still have the single one instead. From my point of view, only the design changed, for the bad (the flower design doesn't exist anymore :sad: )

They look okay I guess. Not a big fan of dry nites anymore. They don't seem to absorb a lot and they leak on me :(

Cute designs don't impress me as much as build design and how well they keep the child dry.

I wear them to work and to the gym as they can hold 1 wetting, but they’re very very dodgy in terms of leaks. I tend to use them as a stuffer in a proper adult diaper for when I’ve drunk alcohol and they seem to cope well with that

It's too bad they kept the more awful design from the current USA ones, rather than the excellent owl design. I like the horizontal stripe design. The USA ones could replace that butterfly one with the stripes and I'd be happy.

Those in your picture look like the older taller design from 2013 and before. I imported some Drynites a few months back and they were the newer shorter style like the current USA ones (these were the previous Drynites graphics with the butterflies and hearts, not stripes).

Absorbency is quite fine to me. They can absorb 1 big wetting, or several little ones. I also find them very comfortable, either wet or dry.

The first design reminds me of shimapan.

Aquasailor said:
The first design reminds me of shimapan.

I know, that's why I actually like it! I honestly wouldn't mind it replacing the owl design here, cute as it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back