What's your fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
And if you're comfortable sharing, why did you decide on that one(s)?

Good Night's Sleep.jpg

Out of all the favorite species I could've picked, I went with Gomamon because my furry side leans heavily on my ABDL side, and it just seemed like the more natural choice. Plus, I like Gomamon. :D

kimba big view.jpg

My fursona is a wolf cub named Kimba, I wanted a canine because I thought they made for the cutest art, so it was either going to be a fox or a wolf for me.

I've got a few. a Pegasus pony (Specifically from MLP FiM universe) and a Female bat, each represents a different facet of my personality.

Mine is a wolfskunk hybrid. I have super-sensitive hearing & sight, and stay away from me when I fart (you won't know every time until it's too late).

I'm the feline on the left. Cats are the best!
3caedf311f280bcd7e349cf9602fa4ee.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I chose mine. His or my name is Joey. My character was actually inspired by my favorite babyfur artist. This is my ref sheet she did.
4934f0c595b4fc52db83db55b042b630.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I have my black and white German Shepherd since the day I considered myself a part of the fandom...

...why have I never commissioned anything -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Melon said:
I have my black and white gsd since the day I considered myself a part of the fandom...

...why have I never commissioned anything -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's a gsd?

SorcerorElf said:
What's a gsd?
German Shepherd.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My fursonas name is Star pup, and he is a border collie.
Collies have always been my favorite since i can remember and im always busy and on the go doing something so thats how i reached my decision.
As for the name, my friend had a dog who was named star because of the little white patch of fur on her forehead that resembled a star :)
If i was to ever create a second 'sona it would be feline, like a leopard or cheeta because im so tall and thin i reckon that if i got that 'sona as a fursuit it would really suit me.

Here's the first ever drawing of my character, a stoat:

LnIMJ2r.png

Initially I never intended to be part of the fandom to the point of having a fursona, but I kind of wanted to give back to the fandom by having something to commission art of. I picked a stoat because they're pretty sneaky and murderous, and the original idea was that this guy was going to be a throwaway character mainly for use as a body any time anyone needed a villain for a drawing.

Then I got this drawing of a younger version of him from one of my favorite artists and loved it so much I decided he needed to be an actual character.
ISwdZF2.png

And now I've got all kinds of art of him. He's since transitioned to something more cute and mischievous than evil and murderey:
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/irnub/folder/296212/Perry/

My fursona is Sasha Pawz. She has a twin brother Saito Pawz. They are both reflections of myself. They are orange Kitsune. I chose Kitsune since I LOVE Japanese folklore and culture, and I see myself as more cat-like.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16990858/

Mine Is a pooltoy dinosaur based off a cute Valentine’s day balloon.When I joined FA I was originally going to have a Stitch/skylander hybrid character(still want to) but the person helping me got suspended so I was just chilling in my room one day and I was so fascinated on the fact he was a boy theme but girly color that I made him my sona. He was supposed to stay a balloon but somehow he got made into a pooltoy but since I like both I didn’t complain.

Here he is http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19463927/ and the inspiration http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9841361/

I'm a de facto diaperfur here on ADISC: a cottontail rabbit named, rather uncreatively, Cottontail. The name was actually meant as a pun, conveying his (my) love of cloth (cotton) diapers, which one wears on one's butt (tail)--the irony being that his picture comes from Pampers packaging, and so Cottontail is obviously wearing Pampers in that picture.

And he does enjoy Pampers--and Huggies, and Luvs, and various other disposable diapers--from time to time as well.

Contrary to his picture, Cottontail is not actually the size of the moon. Far from it. That was just a set piece, and if the frame wasn't cropped like that, you'd see that Mama Bunny was standing only inches away, ready to catch him if he started to fall. Cottontail is actually a real handful on set! That one serene pose was managed only after promises of carrot cake and ice cream from the director and crew. (That's probably why the newer Pampers packages are sporting that ugly koala kid. Although I'm sure he's a spoiled brat too!)

Cottontail would love to have a new portrait done by a pro, perhaps one who doesn't mind putting his or her own spin on the Pampers version. So far, though, all requests have been met with silence. Oh well! As long as he's got a sippy cup of carrot juice and a well-padded tail, Cottontail can be very patient. Very.

Until he needs a change.

Last edited:
For a short while when delving into babyfur/diaperfur side of things (decided wasnt right for me in the end) i went as a squirrel.

I never really considered myself a furry but I really loved all the artwork of the community. My fursona is lilkayden who is a young wolf pup. His inception was after I watched an anime called Wolf's Rain and I fell in love with the character Toboe. Also I tried to identify with traits that kind of suited my personality. I'm still more so an AB than a bfur but being a fur has helped me be more social in real life. Now that I've interacted with the furry community, my sona might be evolving though. Kayden 2.0 might be a shepolf - german shepard wolf hybrid, but I'm not sure yet haha. The color schemes pretty much the same.

My fursona is a Fennec Fox named 'Felix'. I like my sona as a Fennec because of how small and cute they are. I have yet to commission any art, but I am considering it.

I'm not really sure what mine is. I'm pretty sure I'm a white argon Ian. Otherwise a snow leopard.

I've been through alot of life changes lately and it really messed with my identity so I'm not who who I am as a furry anymore

Silverna said:
I'm not really sure what mine is. I'm pretty sure I'm a white argon Ian. Otherwise a snow leopard.

I've been through alot of life changes lately and it really messed with my identity so I'm not who who I am as a furry anymore

A chameleon perhaps? That way, you could be whatever color you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back