What's your fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Fursona Is Foxy. A fun loving and mischievous orange Fox. Foxy loves sox. Foxy is never naked as long as he's wearing sox. Foxy has a fantabulistic collection of amazingly fabulous sox.

Most of the time that my head is involved with anything ABDL, I am Foxy. I'm posting right now as Foxy, and don't even really visit Adisc unless my head is in Foxy mode. :D

wolf for my main because I like wolves. I'd love to own a pet wolf, but are illegal to do so :(

I don't have any art of mine since I can't draw to save my life or anyone else. Although I do have it planned out, I think.

SorcerorElf said:
A chameleon perhaps? That way, you could be whatever color you wanted to.

yeah maybe. for awhile i saw myself as an argonian lizard and than as a snow leopard and now i cant tell which one it is

Benzie said:
I'm the feline on the left. Cats are the best!
3caedf311f280bcd7e349cf9602fa4ee.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm in total agreement here...
Mines a white tiger. I don't have enough $$
for the fur suit; working on drawing it up though.

I don't have any commissioned artwork, but my fursona is an adult red fox.

I'm Rift The Husky I chose the name Rift because I like star trek and time travel although I'm no good a triva. I chose a husky because they have always been a big eye opener and have always stole my attention. Rift has the ability to open temporal rifts and has the ability to control time as he is also into motorcycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back