Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Once in little space I'm happy, cheerful, and extremely friendly. The problem with that is, I'm the only Little around. It's like being that neglected toddler who just wants a little attention, but all the adults don't seem to care. Like I'm about to get a special onesie. I'm super happy and excited about it, but if I tell anyone they'll think I'm crazy or weird. Not only that but no one will likely see it besides me and the creator. In my mind I already love it and can't wait to get it. This all just reminds me of my actual childhood. Alone and forgotten.

I know had sad that can feel. It’s just so weird because you know how you feel but you also know who you are at the same time...you just wish others knew or really understood how you feel, or could at least allow you to just be yourself. But you just know you would be looked on as some kind of freak. Peoples judgemental attitudes shit me also. If we feel little then we should be able to be little.

I especially hate shopping at Christmas time because my little side gets super excited but I know I have to keep it contained. Then I feel like the only little who isn’t allowed to play... that’s sad too.

PS I hope you have lots of fun with your new onesie
:hugs:
ozbub

I'm sure that a lot of us can relate to that feeling, having to hide how we actually feel just to be "normal." Being pretty damn introverted, I don't mind being alone when I'm in little space, but it's still daunting to know that I actively have to hide this side of me and try not to get 'caught.'

On a less depressing note, I hope you enjoy your new onesie. I bought a Little for Big "Baby Gamer" onesie last month and I love it, hope you like yours just as much :)

Nothing makes me feel as good as when I get new clothes and diapers!

I understand that. Today I was so excited for the mail—I got two new cloth diapers in the mail, but it's not like I can just tell someone about it. Doesn't stop me from being excited about adding to my stash, though!

KryanAshford said:
Once in little space I'm happy, cheerful, and extremely friendly. The problem with that is, I'm the only Little around. It's like being that neglected toddler who just wants a little attention, but all the adults don't seem to care. Like I'm about to get a special onesie. I'm super happy and excited about it, but if I tell anyone they'll think I'm crazy or weird. Not only that but no one will likely see it besides me and the creator. In my mind I already love it and can't wait to get it. This all just reminds me of my actual childhood. Alone and forgotten.

Hi kryanAshford

I know that feeling of no one to play with.

I know I keep saying this but for me going to meet up is so important spend time with other Littles. Is so much better than play on your own.

You don't say where you live but I know that there is good meet ups in the UK and in the USA.

Hope you find someone who will play with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back