Status
Not open for further replies.

Theflyingzynxu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I'm hunting for the perfect diaper for myself and seem to have gotten lost in it all. I'm specifically looking for something that seems feminine but not too young. My ideal diaper would be predominately purple (settle for pink), Low rise in the front (think typical panties), and effective in containment. Additionally, I don't want the front to be bulky, so perhaps diapers specifically designed for women.

So far on my voyage I've found the following options.

Depend's Silhouette - maximum
This look like a decent option, but the recent amazon reviews have me concerned the product is no longer the original. I also know that it won't measure up in capacity compared to some of the more premium brands.

Always Boutique
Another option I find "sexy", the color isn't ideal, but I like the shape. I believe capacity once again leaves some to be desired.

Some of the other options i've considered are ABU lavender. Molicare super plus (do these still come in dark purple, seeing mixed information). Rearz pink princess (good capacity but a little young).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there is additional information that I can provide to help assist.

Regards!
Zynxu

Last edited:
Always Discrete Maximum absorbency have a touch of purple, floral print, and have good absorbency for what they are. There's DC Amore, but it's pink, and I feel, a bit younger than the Rearz Princess. Cushies have purple, but are pretty young, too, and have airplanes, so I'm not sure if you think that's boyish.

Thanks for the suggestions! I think you're right that among those the Always Discrete may make the most sense. I think it helps they have a low rise option. It seems like the typical briefs come up really high and I'd like them to sit lower on my hips appose to my waist.

I think that you are looking for a flat front diaper since the female diaper version is more of a bottom ejection mode than the male with frontal features.
Since diapers are usually not seen - color does not play as a factor - although purple pink and other soft pastel colors are known to the wearer what is underneath.
If the feminine diapers that you have been using are not sufficient - you should consider adding soaker pads or something to contain the flow that is overwhelming
the stock diapers. Or consider a drainage panel directing the flow to the larger absorbent area in the back of the diaper.
We are referencing taped on diapers as opposed to pull-on or cloth type.

Are you looking for diaper(s) with urinary containment - this may affect the design in that small petite bikini fitting diapers are not going to work to your satisfaction ?
Are you also trying to imitate the feminine form of a flat front and butt enhancement factor think of it as a cross dressers diaper design ?
What kind of clothing (if any) are you planning to wear with over your diaper - full concealment (normal) or partial perhaps leaning in a fetish mode (adult baby) ?

There is more to this regarding your diaper needs - perhaps a little refinement or direction ?

Great questions babylock!

I think your definitely right about the shape. A flat front diaper/ butt enhancement diaper would be much preferred over something bulky in the front. I'm not terribly concerned about urinary containment, I may end up pursuing two sets, a slimmer more bikini and then a separate thicker pending the play. I plan on playing around with full and fetish concealment, but nothing public so I'm not worried about actually hiding them under normal clothing.

Theflyingzynxu said:
Molicare super plus (do these still come in dark purple, seeing mixed information).

They're blue now.

Not thick, but absorbent, and low rise, but won't leak. These are polar opposites, and don't exist together. You're going to have to choose one over the other.

As exame, always discrete is thin, but not very absorbent.

Lady Tena Discrete are great, not a great capacity but they look and feel like panties, and widely available,,,

Those look really good. I don't think having amazing capacity is a real problem. I can get some inserts if absolutely necessary. I think it's down to Lady Tena Discrete Always Discreet and ABU lavender. Thanks!!!

Diaper Conn has a Idyl in the older version still for sale that is a very dark blue almost purpleish. Also they have the DC Amor Pink ones both are not that noticeable under your pants. Now if you wear a miniskirt or daisy dukes that shows your backside and underwear no diaper or its facsimile thereof will be discreet. Also if you wear low rise jeans that shows your arse crack like a plumber or that tattoo you got on a weekend college drinking fest junket to Florida or California, again your diaper will do the peek a boo show. Or wear those half shirts also you are asking for trouble .For a true Purple Diaper the only one i know is Molicare diaper.

Yeah I'm not too worried about them being exposed or needing them to be discreet in that fashion. I'm more concerned with their appearance in general. I'm perfectly content if they bulge massively in the back I just want them flush in the front. Thanks for your suggestion you all have been great!!!

Normal actual disposable diapers are designed and meant to reach the belly button area , pull ups will go lower as will bikinni cut cloth diapers and plastic pants , to find something close to what you want ýou need to compromise on several of your key points.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

There's quite a difference between ABU Lavender and Tena Lady Discreet - which is more suitable will depend on what you plan to do in them. Tena Lady pants are distinctly feminine, as are a number of similar products, made with the female form exclusively in mind. They look and feel like things that are designed to look and feel like underwear, with discretion at the top of the features list as most women would desire. As such they are intended for catching little lady-leaks, which may not be adequate for your needs. ABU Lavender are proper nappies; thick, thirsty and waterproof. If you wet them heavily at the front, they will bulge considerably and make it difficult to display a feminine outline. OTOH if you wet Tena Lady pants heavily at the front, you'll leak. For an authentic feminine experience, use the feminine incontinence products. For a convenient way to wee and poo without having to go to the toilet, use the ABU Lavender!

There seems a bit of a gap in the market for adult nappies (as opposed to pull-ups) in feminine but not babyish/childish designs.

They could find a market among both DLs and incontinent women who need a full nappy but want something a little less clinical looking than the standard medical ones (but perhaps not an ABDL-targeted design!)

ChocChip said:
There seems a bit of a gap in the market for adult nappies (as opposed to pull-ups) in feminine but not babyish/childish designs.

They could find a market among both DLs and incontinent women who need a full nappy but want something a little less clinical looking than the standard medical ones (but perhaps not an ABDL-targeted design!)
Diaper Conn has the DC Amor which is pink and a blue Idyl depending on your color preference.
https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=61

Not the cheapest, but Rearz Princess are pretty girly/feminine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back