Not open for further replies.

durgan87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Winter is here and I'm so happy that I have two fleece footed sleepers to go over my diapers and onsies. Anybody else here her the same winter attire :).

70's all week and 80 degrees on Thanksgiving in the beautiful SW USA. :laugh: Still diaper and t-shirt sleeping for me.

It's getting cold here in central Virginia. I usually wait until after Christmas to break out my footed jammies, but I may have to break that tradition.

Winter won't be here until Dec. 22nd.

This past Saturday, we saw the temp drop from the upper 60s, to the upper 30s, in just a few hours. Two days later, we have gone from low 30s back to 60s. Again, in the space of a handful of hours.

I just bought 2 new onesie pajamas for the first time ever and love them!!!

It's getting into the 30's and 40's for temps here, I've been wearing my footies for about a month now. Soooo comfy!

welcome to florida, where im still sweating to death in the light hoodie i put on this morning when it barely went below 60. it then went up to 80 something...

The only good thing about winter is Christmas.

It's cold. And it get dark Earl. Wich means I can't play out side as much.
And it yugie. And I don't like it. No.

I like the summer when I get to play outside more.

Glad you can rap up worm.

Rapping up worm and watching cartoons is good.

PrinceBlueberry said:
welcome to florida, where im still sweating to death in the light hoodie i put on this morning when it barely went below 60. it then went up to 80 something...

North Florida has hit the low 50's a few times already too. I had a pretty bad chill I couldn't shake until I got my hot tub up and running again (just in time too).

I'm in the northeast in the US and it's getting colder but I haven't quite broken out the footsies yet. I have 6 pairs with footsies, 2 union suits without the feet and a few long flannel nightgowns like I had when I was a little girl. When I'm at home I pretty much live in my PJs.

What i like the most about winter is Christmas, and its pretty hot most time of the year here in Texas. I think about half of winter nights here in Austin dip to 40 °F or less. And on average, 12 nights from December to March have freezing temperatures, with one night dropping as low as 20 degrees. Austin normally sees just one day each winter when the temperature doesn't rise above freezing. Don't ask me how i got to know this, i like to keep myself up to date about the weather condition anywhere i am.

Scaramouche said:
70's all week and 80 degrees on Thanksgiving in the beautiful SW USA. [emoji23] Still diaper and t-shirt sleeping for me.
Same here. Looking like a green Christmas again.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Also in texas, I would love to wear fleece footed pj's but I would roast in them

I dug out my [heavyweight] jersey onesie about a month ago, as soon as we had freezing temperatures, but I've yet to wear it because of my abscesses (it's too heavy and awkward to keep washing, and then two days drying). Of course, if I do wear it, it'll have to be with a nappy, to keep it clean 😀

It's been 'warm' for the past two or three days (where warm is 'cold, wet and windy' and feeling colder than if it were below freezing), but it was minus 4°C when I checked this morning at 10:00.
Snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow 😃
We had snow clouds pass over yesterday, but no snowfall.

ade said:
I dug out my [heavyweight] jersey onesie about a month ago, as soon as we had freezing temperatures, but I've yet to wear it because of my abscesses (it's too heavy and awkward to keep washing, and then two days drying). Of course, if I do wear it, it'll have to be with a nappy, to keep it clean [emoji3]

It's been 'warm' for the past two or three days (where warm is 'cold, wet and windy' and feeling colder than if it were below freezing), but it was minus 4°C when I checked this morning at 10:00.
Snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow [emoji2]
We had snow clouds pass over yesterday, but no snowfall.
So jealous....

I pretty consistently wear sleepers or something similar as much as I can - I'm really uncomfortable with traditional pyjamas because I'm a bedwetter and need something to cover my diapers.

I have been sleeping in footie sleepers since October. I was just outside a while ago and it was -26C. I am wearing my footie sleepers over my diapers and plastic and pants right now.

Yep. Sleepers of any sort are a necessity when you're in diapers all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back