So about my sister...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then there's you.

I'm probably being a dummy here, but what'd you mean by that?

AChallengerAproaches said:
I'm probably being a dummy here, but what'd you mean by that?
I was talking about toyboy. He just seemed so oblivious. I cleafied it for y'all, once it finally let me save it. Took a while. Sorry I confused you.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

I was talking about toyboy. He just seemed so oblivious. I cleafied it for y'all, once it finally let me save it. Took a while. Sorry I confused you.
Sorry if I offended you. I have a lot of sympathy for the man and shear your concerns for his well being. But I think it giving into black mail levels you in a wers position in the lounge run. The fact that she has told their parents will hopefully bring some sort of resolution. From there he can get on with his life again without the constant fear of being caught out.
I hope tings work out for him with all my heart. We all know how hard it can be being ABLE and being gay probably makes it even harder.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

I wasn't able to reply to your PM (I'm only a Contributor, which sucks :bleh:), but it's all good! I understand how much editing you had to put that to clarify things. :catsmile:

toyboy said:
Sorry if I offended you. I have a lot of sympathy for the man and shear your concerns for his well being. But I think it giving into black mail levels you in a wers position in the lounge run. The fact that she has told their parents will hopefully bring some sort of resolution. From there he can get on with his life again without the constant fear of being caught out.
I hope tings work out for him with all my heart. We all know how hard it can be being ABDL and being gay probably makes it even harder.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk
I hope he gets to stay somewhere stable and safe, and have good food for Thanksgiving. I hope he's not physically hurt, and prevented from replying. I hope he feels loved, and it's late, and I just emotionally spewed all over you. I'm sorry.:blushie: I'm going my grumpy butt to bed. BabyAshie, be safe, well, and loved, then come tell us so.

Ima gunna ahead and say my thoughts on this.

Ive seen this time and time again. Kids have no sinse of keeping secrects or being private about things. The fact the kid was making threats like that indicated that she was gunna tell anyways regardless of if he was able to "stop" her or no. Kids also do not have a sinse of understanding that every action has a consequence or benifit thought it indicated she wanted the parents to "make fun" of him but she dosnt understand that by what im reading here that has done might cause her to no longer have a brother. When she realizes that the brother is gone then the parents will tell her that brother isnt coming back.

It will bite her in the butt for many years to come and she will regret it.

Parents don't understand this they think it's a choice.
My mom thinks there are those trying to keep people kids and not instilling they grow up.
She hates the footed union PJ's.
Now she knows Im into diapers because of her.
She doesn't know my baby side .
She would want me to get help and I could give it up.
We here know how it is.
He had to probably come clean and is being forced.
To get help in there mind.
Parents have in there mind what they think you should be.
Now parents can parent like they were parented.
So if they were spanked they spank .
Stuff like that my dad could be crule at times.
But his dad was the same and his mother.
Not all parents fit this but some do.
My mom disaplined as baby's her beliefs that you started that young

Then we new that was how it was and minded.
I just hope he's doesn't get so down or hopeless to harm himself.
His parents may have cut off his internet if they went through every thing.
All we can do is pray he is ok.
Him not being on is not unexpected in some cases.
Saddly I feel his parents don't understand him .
So that's why they are hard on him or worse.
He doesn't fit there norms.
I will send prayers his or her way .

Last edited:
i really dont have a good solution. but i do have a little piece of advice. siblings grow up but dont really change. when she gets older remember this, no matter how it turns out and do NOT let her get you into a similar blackmail situation. good luck with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back