• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temmiez

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I didn't really know where to start... luckily, I found this helpful cheat sheet to get me started! :smile1: (thanks, spddan!).

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is uber mega top secret, but just call me Challenger! :biggrin:

I'm an AB and DL from Canada (as you can probably see from my profile :p). I've been a DL since... eh, can't remember, but I'm starting to get into the AB side of things :thumbup4:

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Like I said before, I'm an AB and DL and have been for a while. I recently found this website while looking for advice and, well, me gusta! :biggrin:

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm definitely a huge tech nerd! I'm really into computer hardware, and I'm considering learning how to do basic coding, too :D. I also love to play games like Call of Duty, Gran Turismo, and the occasional Transformice! Lastly, exercise is something I usually enjoy. Whether it's bike riding, swimming, or just a casual walk to a store. It's all enjoyable to me :)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm hoping to not only get some helpful advice from all of you guys, but to share my opinions and, hopefully, make some new friends in the process!

-

Well, that's about it. Hope to share some great moments with you guys in the future! :D

Welcome Challenger! You followed the cheat sheet to a T. Great intro. Lots of Canadians here, too.

We're here for fun and advice so if you need either, we're here for you. :)

Welcome Challenger! You will find a lot of great things on this site. I have been here for over a year and really happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back