Bladder Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplover777

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A few months ago, I often enjoyed wearing and wetting diapers but recently I have been leeking after I go pee, so I stopped. Does anybody know how to wear diapers without loosing control or maybe how to retrain my bladder?

If I understand you right, you leak after you pee when you're not in diapers?

Dribbling to some extent after you pee is common, but a lot of dribble could mean a medical condition and you should see a doctor for a possible infection.

I guess that could happen.

I remember going to the urologist. He confidently told me "we'll get you out of those diapers" and I thought "that's ok, thanks!" They did a urodynamics test. Not sure exactly what they found, but they tried to give me a bunch of drugs to see what worked.. I never took them. I was fine with diapers.

I may be wrong here this sounds like overflow incontinence does it not? or Incomplete emptying of the bladder? Its a Sunday and my brain has not caught up to the coffee yet.

I still have prostate problem and I am taking drugs by my doctor and it just keeps it from. Burning too much. I leak at work and I notice it when I lift heavy boxes and I am work up. Maybe I too not empty the bladder. So I been wearing. Diapers at work. But I was wondering. The tranquility diaper only hold 3 max otherwise leak problem.

Diplover777 said:
A few months ago, I often enjoyed wearing and wetting diapers but recently I have been leeking after I go pee, so I stopped. Does anybody know how to wear diapers without loosing control or maybe how to retrain my bladder?

You should see a urologist to figure out that part. Leaking after we pee is quite common though, and may not have a "cure".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back