North shores diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use these for night time and to be honest i feel more protected in these than other premiums because they do wick really well. When i wake up usually the whole back and some of the front is wet. with other brands they usually cump and break apart and the pee usually just stays invetween the legs or just alittle on the backside

Being in a wheelchair permanently if they didn't wick I would have left detail of unhappy people behind me they never leak even pushing them to the brink , sitting I park up and the front gets a hideous amount of urine before needing to wick it off to the big black mountain.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to announce that all the NorthShore briefs will be adding elastic to the rear waistband very soon. There will be no other changes to the products at this time. The packaging will not be changing now either so it will be a surprise initially until they are all switched over to the new style. The first ones to switch will be the Supremes which will start shipping with Waistband some time in December. The rest will be early 2018.

Thank you for all the reply’s. I’ve ordered a case and expect them to arrive Wednesday. I hope and pray they do the job for my inconitence issues. I’m excited that they are putting an elastic waist band on the read.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Just wanted to announce that all the NorthShore briefs will be adding elastic to the rear waistband very soon. There will be no other changes to the products at this time. The packaging will not be changing now either so it will be a surprise initially until they are all switched over to the new style. The first ones to switch will be the Supremes which will start shipping with Waistband some time in December. The rest will be early 2018.
That's very cool Adam, after they switch I will have to stock up a few cases .

BuffedBaby said:
I also forgot to add that I wear a Northshore Pullup every day to work and it's been perfect. Since I don't wet in the diaper, just an occasional leak I can use only 1 a day.

Pull-ups are not diapers. They are their own class.

OP, there are better options like the dry 24/7s and better dry. Both are superior to the NorthShore brand. My greatest gripe about the NorthShore brand is that the stuffing does not go all the way to the top in the front and back.

I have tried the northshore but they are too stiff. But having second thoughts. I use tranquility diaper for work and reaz rebel for home. Is this okay. Should. I included northshore diapers..

I wear the Supremes every night myself with plastic pants and my bed is always dry even with 3-4 wettings!

NorthShoreAdam said:

Adam, that the manufacturer of a beloved product would take the time to speak to loyal customers is wonderful. Thank you. That you have no plans to change one of the best products of its kind is amazing news. I don't get why manufacturers feel the need to "improve" already-good products, ruining them forever.

-RMS

I wear these for bedwetting and I love them...very rarely do I leak. I usually wake up and am 3/4 full. I also like how the plastic isn't super noisy and can be pretty discreet. They also work well for daytime wear too. Another thing I like is that they are all white except for a wetness indicator that turns blue when wet, being white means that if the diaper accidentally shows it can be passed off as regular underwear. Overall a good diaper. I hope they don't change them.

I got a question can taping the diaper make you hard to bend over or basic movements while at work. Vs. Being bulky?

I just ordered a sample since I've been thinking of using these for night while keeping the Tranquility ATN for daytime use.

I do love an improvement that will actually make a better diaper than wreck it. When the Tranquility's I wear leak while I'm on my side I have noticed that it leaks through the top front. I also have to add extra tapes to seal off the sides and add a Tranquility Super Booster Pad. I'll be really happy if I can get a dry night without having to do all of those things to ensure that I get one and I'll save money by being able to avoid having to use a booster pad.

makena43 said:
I got a question can taping the diaper make you hard to bend over or basic movements while at work. Vs. Being bulky?

Nope. The only time when it could be a problem is if you're not used to wearing a diaper and over-reacting your movements because you're hyper aware it's there. (Such as waddling when even thick diapers don't actually force you to walk like that).

I've worn, Attends, all of the Bambinos, Simples from ABU, and tried several others. North Shore are the best along with simple and dry 24/7. I buy those three only.
1) North Shore
2) Simples
3) Dry 24/7. These use to be better but their absorbency has gone down no matter what they say.

I see loads of positive response about the north shore supreme diapers , i'll like to try them out sometime overnight and drop my opinion about them on here.

mommydeborahcares said:
I see loads of positive response about the north shore supreme diapers , i'll like to try them out sometime overnight and drop my opinion about them on here.
Northshore has always been good about sending samples when requested , give them a buzz and request one !

I thought I'd chime in here. I've been wearing diapers off and on for my entire 50 years. My urge incon is pretty severe and I've tried every major disposable brand, including all the ABDL brands.

For the last 3 years, I've worn Northshore Supremes day and night almost exclusively, which means I've gone through approximately 2,000 very wet and, yes, sometimes messy diapers. During that time, I have had maybe 5 leaks, had some tape issues on maybe 1 out of every 50 diapers and had a couple diapers fall apart on me. Those fails are almost all due to flooding over the inner cuffs because I was probably pointing to the side, accidentally getting Desitin cream on the front tape area and very strenuous exercise. I am a very busy, very active person. For me, Northshore Supremes are one of the best diapers you can buy. The only diaper that wicks better is a cloth diaper and they are far more bulky. If I were to change one thing, just one thing, it would be adding an inch or two to the height, but that's being nit picky.

It's a really good diaper and every time I've spoken to them on the phone, really good service. Thanks Northshore!

I have tried every major medical brand and Northshore has by far been the best - especially since Dry 24/7 lowered their standards. I've never scientifically measured the Supreme/AirSupreme total capacity so I cannot speak to that, but their functional capacity is tremendous because they wick so well. Diaper that holds 4 liters isn't all that impressive is 40% of it is bone dry when you take it off. NS briefs take advantage of all of the padding. I personally like the clothlike version the most!

- - - Updated - - -

PaddedDeist said:
I just ordered a sample since I've been thinking of using these for night while keeping the Tranquility ATN for daytime use.

I do love an improvement that will actually make a better diaper than wreck it. When the Tranquility's I wear leak while I'm on my side I have noticed that it leaks through the top front. I also have to add extra tapes to seal off the sides and add a Tranquility Super Booster Pad. I'll be really happy if I can get a dry night without having to do all of those things to ensure that I get one and I'll save money by being able to avoid having to use a booster pad.

ATN's can't hold a candle to Northshore AirPremmium/Supreme Lite, let alone the AirSupreme/Supreme. You'll be glad that you switched!

NorthShore diapers are amazing. Zero leaks and I have been much more confident being out and about and not having to worry about my diapers leaking. Accepting incontinence can be difficult but having a great Diaper makes it so much easier. Thank you NorthShore!!

Which do you all prefer: Cloth like or plastic backed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back