North shores diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I’m Looking at buying a case of north shore supreme diapers and wanted to get some opinions from those who have used them. Are they a good diaper compared to other premium diapers? Pros vs cons? Thanks!!

Northshore Supremes are a great diaper for overnight. They hold several wettings and don't leak BUT you should "set them up" like Northshore instructions say to. Making a pocket in the front by folding it lengthwise really helps.

I very much enjoy the Northshore Supreme diaper. they serve me well.

If you write info@ their site they are quite liberal with samples. I found I like their Supremes as the best of the "generic" attempts at a real absorbant diaper. I get the plastic ones but they've thrown samples of the cloth ones in as well on some of my shipments.

I agree. I like northshore alot for my needs. However, they can be stiff at first and you definitely need to follow their instructions for "setting them up".

I wear both the Northshore Supreme and Supreme Lite and I'm very satisfied with both products. Great customer service!

Not only are their diapers good, but their pullups and underwear guards are very good as well. As mentioned above, they are liberal with their samples - free. If you order another brand they will throw in samples of their own and they also include a free 10 sheet sample of wipes.

They're still the best performing disposable in a seated position that I've tried. They are also the best at wicking evenly through the product, front to back. They hold up well to long hours of wear, and don't clump/fall apart like some others. They're pretty darn good.

I'm not a fan. They don't wick at all, so all the moisture stays right up front.

I also forgot to add that I wear a Northshore Pullup every day to work and it's been perfect. Since I don't wet in the diaper, just an occasional leak I can use only 1 a day.

rocketman said:
I'm not a fan. They don't wick at all, so all the moisture stays right up front.
Really? Boy, that has NOT been my experience at all. The thing I love best about NorthShore diapers is that they wick like crazy. If I have the time, I fill those things all the way up to the back. Love these diapers.

We all can have wildly different experiences when it comes to fit, leakage, and comfort, but I cannot imagine what would account for our different experiences when it comes to wicking.

-RMS

I wear Northshore, i switched to them from Abena , I AM IN A wheelchair full time , ifbthey didn't wick they wouldnt get worn, fold lengthwise give it a crease channel and it works great, being IN wheelchair most diapers get wet and collapse on THE front end these dont , they are my default travel diaper !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

willnotwill said:
If you write info@ their site they are quite liberal with samples. I found I like their Supremes as the best of the "generic" attempts at a real absorbant diaper. I get the plastic ones but they've thrown samples of the cloth ones in as well on some of my shipments.
After you place your order go to their chat function and give them your order number and they will get you the "samples" you desire. I have them toss the wipes and add a few more samples. They are great and I get my orders like the next day if not the day after since I am not that far from them uh maybe 350 miles or so. If you do not want the cloth ones just specify when you chat with the fine folks there at Northshore. However I really really should not be telling you of my little secret LOL.

Just got a case of the Supremes. Wonderful diapers they are. Yet on the stiff side for sure. Follow the directions and take all of the diapers out of the package. Definately worth purchasing in my opinion. They sent a sample of the air Supremes. Which I also like. They also sent a sample of their wipes, quick are enormous,makes it easy to clean up the butt.

Ehorton said:
I’m Looking at buying a case of north shore supreme diapers and wanted to get some opinions from those who have used them. Are they a good diaper compared to other premium diapers? Pros vs cons? Thanks!!

Yes, they are great, premium diapers. They are stiffer than other premijm diapers. Letting them sit out to re-expand some helps with this though. They swell up a lot, and hold a lot. They have a really good fit too, so leaks are usually not a problem.

rocketman said:

You're the first I have ever heard say that. Everyone can have a different experience, that's for sure. But these diapers are by FAR the best at wicking and utilizing all the padding. Nothing even comes close. I wonder if your experiences were due to a lack of "preparation" of the diaper like they print on the package and outline on their own site?

I’ve worn NorthShore Supreme diapers exclusively for a couple years. When I try to switch brands I find that I can’t because, for me personally, nothing fits, feels, or performs better. Besides, I like the stiffness. They feel more secure and robust.

Of course, YMMV.

rocketman said:

Why should that even matter? You don't have to try and use 100% of every single diaper. If you can get 8+ hours out of it, they you're doing something right. No matter how much is used.

RMS401 said:
Really? Boy, that has NOT been my experience at all. The thing I love best about NorthShore diapers is that they wick like crazy. If I have the time, I fill those things all the way up to the back. Love these diapers.

We all can have wildly different experiences when it comes to fit, leakage, and comfort, but I cannot imagine what would account for our different experiences when it comes to wicking.

-RMS

No problems with absorption or leakage. I just find that when I wet, all the moisture stays right up front around my penis. I can't stay in them wet, it's too uncomfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Why should that even matter? You don't have to try and use 100% of every single diaper. If you can get 8+ hours out of it, they you're doing something right. No matter how much is used.

But that's the problem. I can't stay in them with all the wetness around my penis.

- - - Updated - - -

Llayden said:
You're the first I have ever heard say that. Everyone can have a different experience, that's for sure. But these diapers are by FAR the best at wicking and utilizing all the padding. Nothing even comes close. I wonder if your experiences were due to a lack of "preparation" of the diaper like they print on the package and outline on their own site?

Nope. I prepare them.

rocketman said:
No problems with absorption or leakage. I just find that when I wet, all the moisture stays right up front around my penis. I can't stay in them wet, it's too uncomfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

But that's the problem. I can't stay in them with all the wetness around my penis.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. I prepare them.

I'm not following. Unlike cheap diapers, premium diaposable don't keep wetness against your skin. You can wet them and stay wet without even feeling it for hours and hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back