23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Go For it!

22 95.65%
  • No, have some dignity.

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and Criagslist

Default Diapers and Criagslist

I am buying some tenas off CL for about $10 a pack. Should I be nervous? I'm not sure about meeting them but then again for the chance to wear the legendary tena. I'm hoping that they'll be as good as everyone says they are. Should I back out? I don't know. Are they worth the embarrassment to get them? They are for my "Grandma" so I have a pretty good excuse. They are the tena classic plus brief. Are they worth it?

I voted yes, but be careful, and meet in as public a place as you can.

Careful. I understand the Tenas sold in the USA are very different from the ones in Europe. The only Tena diapers I've used were horrible, but I can't remember what kind they were. I'd do some research first just to make sure these are what you think they are.

I have both bought diapers and gotten diapers for free off of craigslist.

For free, the person simply left them in a protected spot for me to pick up.

When I bought (i.e. met face to face), each seller was very discrete, no questions, and the transaction was done in seconds.

For buying diapers, I would say as long as you feel comfortable, go for it!

Another note: This makes getting cheap diapers a lot easier.

yes. but meet in a public place, so if he does like, take you, someone would see

I met a good friend off CL years ago this way...

I responded for an ad for youth size Attends, which apparently didn't fit him anymore. Met the seller at a predetermined place by car (a gas station), and he happened to ask me if I was ABDL aware. I was upfront and agreed, and we ended up shooting the shit in the parking lot for 15 minutes or so, before leaving.

We met up a week or so later at a local pizza joint to continue the convo, and have been good friends ever since (4 years and counting).

Ok cool, I'll defenitly go for it. We're planning on meeting in a Kroger parking lot so I think I"ll good on the public place.