Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys I need some advice,

So tonight my wife and I will be the second time that I have little time when she's with me.. The first time was okay but it was awkward cuz we didnt really know what to expect and tonight its the same..

She isnt used to being around me regressed or even when I'm padded. She is also nervous because its new and she doesn't know what to expect or do or how to act and what not. We talked and identified that me being padded around her is the biggest part about it so this time, we are going to try it with everything but the diapers.. Which defeats some of the purpose but if we can get comfortable with out them, then adding them later will be easier.

Now I need advice on what she/we should expect. I try to tell her just act as if she was with someone of the age I regress, 2-3. But Idk.. Its new for us both..

Any help or guidence would be awesome..

Thanks guys

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

You might ask her to feed you (even adult food) and give you a bath. You probably shouldn't be overly messy at mealtime or splash a lot during the bath, but both will 'push' her to interact with you as a toddler or preschooler rather than interacting with you as an adult. And neither is particularly demanding or taxing for her.

She could dress you and put you to bed after the bath. Who knows? Maybe she'd enjoy reading you a story and watching you drift off.

Once your little time is over, be sure to do something nice for her ... a long back rub, etc. The first time my ex actually babysat me, I sent her a dozen roses the next day. You might feel as though you're bribing her, but you're not ... these little inducements will do a lot to help her have a positive frame of mind the next time you want to be a little boy with her.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back