My family known of diapers. Don't. Know what. To think or do

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words let my past go. Talk about diapers here and use fetilife to get a girlfriend. Also I got in it and its confusing to find girls that are in Maui. Age, And are into diaper

I am married and have kids and my parents know I wear them and a few relatives and my mom in law. Only my parents and husband know I do not have a medical issue. Sorry that happened to you and why didn't they assume it was medical? How did they actually know you just like them?

Well I think they know i have no medical need and. I would think if I didn't. Like I would not buy or wear nor be on adisc

Why would you ever put stuff like wearing diapers up on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter et al? the stuff that's put up there is there for a very long time. Prospective employers (and employees) look through social media , which may affect you more than you realise.

For instance, you apply for a job, the employer looks you up, sees the post that "you now need to wear ...", they can politely decline to interview you, without revealing the real reason. You won't get that job.

I only wrote in the messager and most of then I lost. I don't. Write on the main part of facebook

Slomo said:
Agreed. Most everyone simply doesn't need to know. I mean, so what... You wear a diaper, facebook and the rest of social media shouldn't mean so much to you.
Actually Slomo judging by the number of people shit faced on FB , diaper wearing is a hedge against being another one ,so they kinda work together , like sanitary pads and belts in the old days .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What do you mean?

Social media is a very toxic area , people eill say and do things there they would never do in reality, it's very easy To yank someones chain from your computer with them half a world away somewhere , and all the Friends in the world on Facebook doesnt equate to one in real life ,400,000 friends on Facebook won't stop you from getting hammered and driving like one in real life who will take your keys , take you home and put you in bed to sleep it off safely , etc...

oh in other words people can control you make you angry sad whatever. And tell on you by the boss and you can't.stop it

Basicly yes, people get into all kinds of crappiness from the safety of there computer. Social media has become duch a big thing thst emploteers and colleges check your profile before they extend education,or employment opportunity .

I don't understand why people can't use their social media like real life. Unless you have a fake name on there and don't take it seriously like I do for Twitter. Facebook and instagram is what I take seriously and I don't put stuff there I would not want anyone to see in real life like people at work, my family. I actually have two instagram accounts so I could follow a page to try and win free diapers and I didn't want that on my real account. I used a fake name for the diaper one.

I work for Safeway. For 10 years and I am done with high school and college. I been using my diaper at work . but I get frosted that I want to be around girls but like Alexis said i just need to get use to it and then the acceptance comes in.

MarcusP said:
I conclude that you are rather naive and insecure.....Speaking honestly here. Also I am more than tired of your posts that I can barely understand, asking such basic questions that 99% of us figured out before we even came here. Sorry if this hurts, think of it as tough love. Get a clue! To those who are about to bash me, just know that you secretly feel the same.

No need to be cruel, you could make this so much more constructive. You can see Markena is in a bad way and worried about his family. Rant over.

makena43 said:
I only wrote in the messager and most of then I lost. I don't. Write on the main part of facebook

As others have mentioned, it may be a good idea to stay of sites like facebooks for a while. You need to work on yourself and helping your family understand what is happening in your life. A girlfriend is not something you can really search for in my opinion. You will find her when you least expect it when busy doing something else. From reading your posts, it does seem you are not concentrating on what is important and your thoughts are flying around at a million miles an hour. Maybe try to take your foot off the gas and deal with each aspect one at a time. I sense you are becoming overloaded with too many ideas all at once.

Yeah my Facebook is slow. I been using it to commucated with boss. Only.business. and family. I have two girls one here the other in philpines. Both are okay with me wearing diapers. Thank you for stick up for me that mars p was mean. What parts of self do I need to. Work on? On guy said to go on fetilife. But its confusing. I agree I am working on tons of stuff

makena43 said:
I have two girls one here the other in philpines. What parts of self do I need to. Work on? On guy said to go on fetilife. But its confusing. I agree I am working on tons of stuff

I think the fact that you are speaking with girls in the Philippines is part of your problem here. There are lot of time wasters and scammers on sites like facebooks. Listening to your posts and the aspects of your life you seem to worry about it seems to me you do take a lot of things on face value. Just think if these girls around the world really want to be with you? If they do then that is great, but I worry that they may taking advantage of your vulnerabilities. You could up getting hurt or even worse, scammed. Make sure they like you, for you.

It is not for me to tell you what to work on. As I have said in the past, I only know you form what you post here and am not in aposition to provide life coaching style advice. My point was to try and take a step back and concentrate on one aspect at a time. Maybe start with repairing the relationship with your family. The move on to working on your romantic situation. Possibly move onto your diaper dilemma. And so on and so forth. I always find breaking life down into manageable chunks really helps me get through the tough times. One part at a time is a good way to reduce stress and get yourself into a happier place with everything.

I only have three girls they have help me by telling me to use Vasline. Vs baby powder change my diaper after 3 hours. On the other hand I have figure. Out which girls were only nice to me until they. Wanted money so I defriend them
My family problem is okay. I just have to keep my diaper. Lifestyle hided. So I will work on girls .maybe. Your idea is right . I was thinking. With me looking around. At girls in town maybe that is a sign of needy and its scaring the girls away. I also think one thing at a time

makena43 said:
I only have three girls they have help me by telling me to use Vasline. Vs baby powder change my diaper after 3 hours. On the other hand I have figure. Out which girls were only nice to me until they. Wanted money so I defriend them
My family problem is okay. I just have to keep my diaper. Lifestyle hided. So I will work on girls .maybe. Your idea is right . I was thinking. With me looking around. At girls in town maybe that is a sign of needy and its scaring the girls away. I also think one thing at a time
Neither baby powder or Vaseline are good for adult diapering too much powder and it cakes and hold wetness against your skin,, Vaseline transfers to the diaper top sheet and blocks it's pores causing uneven absorption and with many diapers acts as a solvent causing standing leak guards to detach from diaper and allows the diaper to leak , as an adult baby you dont actually need either of these in diapering , if you were actually IC i would say that an actual barrier cream be used, but you can spare the expense, as long as your not wet or messy for unknown prolonged periods everyday. Your skin as an adult should be able to handle recreational diapering all by itself, as a further warning vaseline is petroleum jelly all petroleum products should be avoided because they degrade the plastic backing of the diaper, and if you ever use cloth diapers or plastic pants it is destructive and will dramaticly shorten the usable life.

If you want to use a rash cream or petroleum based product for fun do it one day a week . Same with powder , because they serve no purpose in recreational disapering other than to degrade your diapers .

Gee I never knew the effect of those two. I put on a diaper around 10 pm. To 7 and I wet. Starting at 1 or 2 am and pee 4 times

makena43 said:
Gee I never knew the effect of those two. I put on a diaper around 10 pm. To 7 and I wet. Starting at 1 or 2 am and pee 4 times

What? We've already told you that several times in other threads.

Powder alone will do nothing to heal rashes. It only helps like right after a shower, to dry out small bits of moisture. Once you wet a diaper with lots of powder in it, that powder will turn to a mush that actually keep more pee against your skin. Not a good thing.

Vaseline is also a poor thing to use for preventing rashes in the first place. You need to be using a diaper rash "cream" for healing rashes you already have, and a diaper rash "ointment" for preventing them in the first place.

So just use the diaper as is. And if I get a diaper rash put it on. Otherwise just diaper up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back