My family known of diapers. Don't. Know what. To think or do

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got word that my aunt knows about my diapers and I thought I was decreet. But my cousin told her. I figure out today my cousin block me because of diapers and that she could not. Help any more. I knew the reason she just too busy to talk was bull. So my family treats me thsame but thinks it makes. It so I can't. Get a girlfriend. Or. Prevents you . any. Advice on match online dating. Or how many people. Here. Have wife and you and diaper?

Luckily, my girlfriend accepts my diaper side and is even a little herself. I am sorry about your situation, but since everyone in your family knows now, who cares? Wear them freely and proud, but don't force into your families face. And who needs a girlfriend anyway? This is my first girlfriend since middle school, and I was just fine without one. Remeber, the right one will eventually find their way. Don't be afraid of what life throws at you.

Welcome to the club dude. We are weird, and normies don't get it. Either do your thing and damn tue consequences, or fall in line and suppress your desires. We can give you support, but we can't change the people around you. After reading many of your barely literate posts, I conclude that you are rather naive and insecure. Hardly the type who can live a 24\7 lifestyle without major difficulties. My advice as mean as it may sound is to give it up and be a normie. It takes more skill than you have to do it without disrupting yoir life. Speaking honestly here. Also I am more than tired of your posts that I can barely understand, asking such basic questions that 99% of us figured out before we even came here. Sorry if this hurts, think of it as tough love. Get a clue! To those who are about to bash me, just know that you secretly feel the same.

Thank you babycook sounds like I am making a big issue when there is no problem.

I know you guys can give me support and can't. Change people. No way can I can I gave up being who I am as a diaper lover. I have try to gave and failed.

makena43 said:
I just got word that my aunt knows about my diapers and I thought I was decreet. But my cousin told her. I figure out today my cousin block me because of diapers and that she could not. Help any more. I knew the reason she just too busy to talk was bull. So my family treats me thsame but thinks it makes. It so I can't. Get a girlfriend. Or. Prevents you . any. Advice on match online dating. Or how many people. Here. Have wife and you and diaper?

This right here is why I always tell everyone to tell those close to them about their need for diapers. It ALWAYS comes up sooner or later.

And why would your diaper wearing prevent you from getting a girlfriend? I dated my (now) wife after becoming incontinent.

Just date like you normally would. If after the first few dates it looks like you might get serious, then just tell her. Don't get into it too soon before that person gets to know you though. But dont wait too long or you might end up wasting time with the wring person.

So when my mom told me my Aunty knows I got mad and sad in that bei I trusted my cousin could keep it private and it was devalided. And I bet my aunt told her to block me. Onwards the part of diapers messing up relationship and getting. A girl. Is just ffalse and . Away of non diaper trying. To change you back to a non diaoer lover

makena43 said:
So when my mom told me my Aunty knows I got mad and sad in that bei I trusted my cousin could keep it private and it was devalided. And I bet my aunt told her to block me. Onwards the part of diapers messing up relationship and getting. A girl. Is just ffalse and . Away of non diaper trying. To change you back to a non diaoer lover

It actually sounds like you are overreacting. So what if your family knows you wear a diaper? Mine does, and it isn't an issue.

Yeah and maybe I need to be careful of people's opinion or advice as being positive or negative. I think. I take advice and believe. It and when I do diaper or masturbating. I turn it into a negative and feel shame or negative.

This maybe controversial opinion but your mom your aunt and any woman you meet in this world has more experience about diapers then you ever will , why because they have been using pads and tampons to absorb a bodily waste since nowadays menstruation starts as early as 10 or 11 , most people dont consider them equal i do , if its absorbent and artificially keeps your clothes clean and preserves your dignity by absorbing or containing a bodily waste ,no matter the shape or size it is a "wanna be diaper" .
When it all boils down and people's bullshit issues and diaper shame are distilled that is what's left.i even dare say some of today's diaper technology is evolved and advanced from women's hygiene product development .
Though women are not so open usually about being AB or DL we do have a few of them in our midst ,and once again dare i say some women are ABDL ther whole life without acknowledging it because they get there "diaper" fix every month until menopause with no one thinking bad or ill of them.

So the thought of being alone because youll never find someone to love you, looking past your "fetish" is your mind playing tricks on you straight up,it's all your insecurities about ABDL magnified, amplified and in a feed back loop .

If guys in prison for murder have got friends who look past there crimes and love them for who they are, you have better than even chance of finding someone who loves all of you including that little kink part.

I spend alot of my time talking "diaper" with women in the disability community because I have been IC many years and mentor those people who are new or having a hard time accepting and finding themselves after the diagnosis or in finding the right product , sure not all people are like me in reserving the right to make fun out of my need and just accept whatever comes , but i cant tell you how many women actually saybthat diapers are great , pads and tampons "work" as long as you move the right way and limit your activeties in many cases based on your flow but they do hsve accidents were they leak or god knows why there panties end with more blood than a crime scene , and many times are gratefull for becoming IC because diapers absorb everything accidents are very minor compared to period wear products ,no more having to decide on your level of protection or carrying products just in case your period comes early or late or too often , when your diapered every day there are no decisions or guestimates made every morning and possibly regretted later because "surprise" . So your diaper fears are living and manipulating your life and fears, when plenty of women do not care your underwear choice or if they do its to pick your brain for coping resources and "tricks of the trade" of protection .

So in my experience not my opinion , there is a woman out there for you , finding her may not be a straight linear path or defined in anyway but just like shit happens so does love.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info. And I do feel better. I think this reaz rebel is too thick for work . I am testing tonight and acting normal and. Cool. Or bottom. Line I will practice. What I learned

Hello makena43,
Though I never mentioned it on other posts that I remember, I do not consider wearing adult diapers a fetish for me. Others may think it a fetish, but let me explain. I wear all types of underwear depending on the situation, weather, and company I am
in. I normally wear diapers on long trips, shopping, or other places where a toilet may not be readily available. I wear them at home just because of comfort unless it is warm. Then I wear nothing or light undies. My parents found out years ago, and I told other close friends and family.
I explained it is just like others like to wear granny panties, boxers or briefs. For me there isn't a particular sexual aspect to diapers it is just the underwear I prefer.
Some have rejected, ridiculed, and stopped being my friend as a result. I don't worry about them. Some have even apologized and accept it now.
I am older, so many of my friends wear them out of medical necessity. A few have even asked to get one of mine. I let them have them, and showed them sites where thy can get different samples.
I have found that keeping it a secret is more worrisome and stressful than not.
I hopes this helps.
Good luck,
Mick

makena43

That's how I feel but I wish some of the people told that blocked me or defriend me. Said sorry and accept it too thank you for info

makena43 said:
That's how I feel but I wish some of the people told that blocked me or defriend me. Said sorry and accept it too thank you for info

If you come across someone who can't accept our liking to wear diapers isn't some sick pexophile fetish, then you shouldn't even worry about them. That person has major issues of their own and you shouldn't feel bad because of what they say, you should feel sad for them because of their limited capacity for compassion and understanding.

Oh so if I understand you right all the girls on Facebook that has blocked or defriend. Me. I should not feel like I am the pervert and its my fault. In what your saying its her problem. And she needs to do some research. I should let it go and move on

Unlike high school and college , Facebook has dragged people into thinking the everything is a popularity contest, it doesnt matter how many friends you have or how many block you, you need self accecptance and understanding before you worry about others petty issues and behaviours on the computer . If you dont know and accept who you are , its a bit premature to expect anybody else will .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On Facebook it hurts when they do that or they just. Put seen. I like to talk and learn from people. Makes me happy. So how do i do the self acceptance and self? Thank you

makena43 said:
Oh so if I understand you right all the girls on Facebook that has blocked or defriend. Me. I should not feel like I am the pervert and its my fault. In what your saying its her problem. And she needs to do some research. I should let it go and move on

I think you should reconsider your criteria for telling people about your ABDL side as it seems like you might be sharing too much too readily or too often. You can decide to live your life out in the open as an ABDL but there will be consequences. There are different consequences to discretion and I generally prefer those.

You will have to decide where to draw the line for yourself. For me, it has worked fairly well to keep this to myself and others who are either involved with diapers already or intimate and serious with me. If I had a therapist, I'd include them as well.

I see what you mean Trevor. That's why I came to adisc and daily diaper. I got some advice to go on fetilife and I hope it will help me find a girlfriend. So diapers will not be a problem and one thing in common. I told my tharpist. Last Monday. And everything psychology that the recent posters put on i will work with my tharpist on that

Agreed. Most everyone simply doesn't need to know. I mean, so what... You wear a diaper, facebook and the rest of social media shouldn't mean so much to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back