Alone For A Whole Month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I got some upsetting news yesterday. My husband's company is sending him halfway across the country for an entire month. All the way through the Christmas season and I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. The longest that we have been apart is four days in the last eleven years.
I think that I'm going to set some rules for myself and be full time little. This should help a little with the loneliness and the stress of being without my husband who is like a security blanket for me. Maybe cook once a week for the entire week that way I can spend as little time in adult mode as possible.
I truly don't know what I am going to do without him. :(

Sorry to hear that. As someone who only acts like a little when I'm sure no one is around, I relish the opportunity to do so, but a month is a heck of a long time...

I'd say just remember that you have places like this to talk to people, and just generally treat yourself, you'll be fine :)

You're gonna call him, and email him, and Skype him, if you can, and make him a picture, and be on your very best behavior, and have all the Little time you can stand, :paci::paci::paci:with all the fun you can cram into 1 month, and you're gonna make it through this, and have a ton of support from us. :grouphug::hugpile::chillpill::cheekkiss:And then, when he gets home, you're gonna love him, :wub:and hug him, and squeeze him, :grouphug::hugpile::cheekkiss:and call him George, :lol::lol::lol::lol:or hubby, or Daddy.

wow! alone for that long would mean total diaper time for me.

That's really mean of the company sending him away during the Christmas season. I like the Skype idea. He can almost be there with you at times when he's free and when you need to be close to him. I really understand.

dogboy said:
. . . I like the Skype idea. He can almost be there with you at times when he's free and when you need to be close to him. I really understand.
I bet you do understand, sweetheart. You okay? Y'know what? I bet heaven has an instant phone line. I doubt He'd mind letting you talk to your wife. :hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
:hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Haha....thanks. You're such a nice person.

dogboy said:
That's really mean of the company sending him away during the Christmas season.
Wholeheartedly seconded! Meany-butt, stinky old company! Scrugey, grinchy people! :tongueout:And I'm messianic, so I celebrate Hanukkah, and I still say Scrugey, grinchy people!
dogboy said:
Haha....thanks. You're such a nice person.
Thanks, I try, sometimes harder than I like to admit.

This is the second holiday season I'm spending alone. Hopefully the last. It makes no sense to build all these waiting periods into everyone's lives just in case you change your mind. Noone is going to change their minds when there is abuse involved. But seriously it is hard not to remember the good times and wish for more of them but handing a criminal another chance isn't doing anyone a favor.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

We plan on video chatting everyday in the evening even maybe watching a few Christmas specials via phone but it's just not the same. I am a very affectionate person and going a month without affection is going to be torture. But really do appreciate the support that I get from all of you, more than you will ever know.
Dogboy, I truly cannot imagine what you are going through. As I've said before, my husband is my world and a month is going to be crushing enough, I can't fathom if he were to never come back. My heart truly and completely goes out to you and I apologize if my post opened your wounds and caused you to feel any more pain. I know that I am very lucky to know that he's coming back.

LittleAndrea said:
We plan on video chatting everyday in the evening even maybe watching a few Christmas specials via phone but it's just not the same. I am a very affectionate person and going a month without affection is going to be torture. But really do appreciate the support that I get from all of you, more than you will ever know.
Dogboy, I truly cannot imagine what you are going through. As I've said before, my husband is my world and a month is going to be crushing enough, I can't fathom if he were to never come back. My heart truly and completely goes out to you and I apologize if my post opened your wounds and caused you to feel any more pain. I know that I am very lucky to know that he's coming back.
In all likelihood, you didn't open any wounds. They're fresh, but you didn't open them. I'm sure he knows that. :hug: And may I reiterate? Stupid stinky meany-butt scrugey, grinchy, grouchy bosses!:hug:

It's awful, and it came out of nowhere, we only found out Wednesday and he leaves next Sunday. They have never sent any employee away for this long and initially it was supposed to be split between him and another woman, but she has children and couldn't leave them through the Christmas season. No offense meant to those that have or love real children but it is SO unfair that just because we don't have children we get the short end of the stick and he has to be gone twice as long. She has the same job as him and is getting paid the same amount whether she goes or not. I said some words that my mouth has not said in a long time against his company taking him away for the holidays but there is nothing he can do about it.:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back