And then this guy sets everything back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are certtain things that should stay privately at home, like this.

It is very sad some people feel such entitlements to push off on others that are non-consenting. My Momma has always drummed in me from the very beginning of our relationship ... there is a time to be little and a time to be adult. College falls right in that category of being adult . He obviously has issues and sociopathic problems !

Good advice from your momma. :)

Can't say I'm surprised, given all the ridiculous stuff Canada has made law with regard to submitting to people demanding to be referred to in a particular way (e.g. jail if you don't use the proper pronoun). This guy might just be a master troll.

I hope he's on here and reads this stuff. It's not fair to force this on anyone. Most people won't understand even if it's made common knowledge.

People need some self discipline seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Who the hell would have the audacity to do something like this? There is no way this guy wouldnt have something wrong with him.

This is nothing like simply wearing in public under pants. This is going wayyyyy past the ok boundaries to push it on people, submitting an essay with a photo of him in only a diaper? I dont know what made this guy think this wasnt going to raise concern and and get him thrown out of school. And more importantly, what if they show his picture and name and everything goes to the news, social media, newspapers? his life is over!!

My opinion this person needs mental health evaluation and treated with either medications or sent to a mental hospital for treatment ASAP!!!!!!! First we had Jerry Springer glamorizing the adult diaper fetish to now Youtube. Just freaky if you ask me.

I get lost when he says he's truly 3. If you feel that way, well ok, but 3 year olds are not college students!

There may be something to claiming that on the inside you are a toddler, but make your behavior age-appropriate. His enrollment as a student at that level is not that. 3 year olds stay home and play with mommy, and nobody would be having this conversation if he did that.

I think ABDL should be a home only thing, forcing someone into is just a dick move

DonGlover said:
I think ABDL should be a home only thing, forcing someone into is just a dick move

You clearly do not understand abdl then, or the difference between forcing someone to participate in something versus expecting them to just understand that same thing without condemning it under incorrect pretenses.

I don't think ABDL should be a "home only" thing but at the same time I think people should have enough sense not to freak/creep people out with public displays of sexuality.

I think it all just generally comes down to it being irresponsible behavior to do something in public that you know is going to cause a significant percentage of the public to be distressed by being exposed to. This applies to anything, not just diapers or even just fetishes. And this isn't a set list either, it varies a lot depending on the general culture you live in and even the specific community or location you're at. I don't expect a person to need to "be considerate of everyone" because no matter where you go you're going to be around a few of the fringe "overly sensitive" types that are hard to NOT offend or upset. They'll whine and complain but they're outside the social norms and it's them that need to adapt to the world, not the world adapting to them. But you shouldn't push or exceed the bounds of "social patience", that's just being inconsiderate and disruptive. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's a good idea.

bambinod said:
I think it all just generally comes down to it being irresponsible behavior to do something in public that you know is going to cause a significant percentage of the public to be distressed by being exposed to. This applies to anything, not just diapers or even just fetishes. And this isn't a set list either, it varies a lot depending on the general culture you live in and even the specific community or location you're at. I don't expect a person to need to "be considerate of everyone" because no matter where you go you're going to be around a few of the fringe "overly sensitive" types that are hard to NOT offend or upset. They'll whine and complain but they're outside the social norms and it's them that need to adapt to the world, not the world adapting to them. But you shouldn't push or exceed the bounds of "social patience", that's just being inconsiderate and disruptive. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Yeah that's exactly what I was getting at... If you KNOW it's going to cause trouble don't do it... Especially since *most* people in the ABDL community are trying to un-stigmatize a fetish/lifestyle that is really innocent honestly.

The people who are easily offended will always be there and there is no way around that. It's the difference to being open minded and open to change.. Or being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes. If everyone wasin't so upset about others living their lives how they want to the world would be alot better.

Now I wish I didn't click this link, can't believe this guy isn't in a mental health clinic where he could be treated, this guy clearly his a dangerous one that need psychiatric help, and now because of him, that's how people think AB and DL are. We didn't need this kind of publicity.

CodyBaby said:
Now I wish I didn't click this link, can't believe this guy isn't in a mental health clinic where he could be treated, this guy clearly his a dangerous one that need psychiatric help, and now because of him, that's how people think AB and DL are. We didn't need this kind of publicity.
Just when you thought trumps clown administration was the worst thing poof this guy !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back