Not open for further replies.

grsmtabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey guys, today i wanted to talk about bedwetting. So i started wetting the bed not too long ago, and i got myself checked out by the urologist sonce this isont normal in me. After many tests and time,i was told my bedwetting was merely due to my genes and not due to illness. Im quite surprised to find this out because i never really wet the bed as a kid and now as an adult ive started bedwetting. Can anyone else relate to this, share your experiences, thank you in advance. Also how do you manage your bedwetting on a daily?

I've been a bedwetter all my life, though I do have an occasional period of a few days or a week or so of dry nights. I wore cloth diapers until I outgrew them (no disposables around yet in those days), and then just suffered a wet bed. As an adult, I returned to diapers. I still like cloth and plastic pants and prefer a pull-on style diaper/training pants. If I am away from home (traveling, vacation) and don't have access to laundry, I use disposables. I've learned to live with being a bedwetter (that's just who I am) and prefer to use protection rather than having a wet bed. Part of my getting ready for bed at night is putting my diaper and plastic pants on before I put on my PJ's. I've also grown accustomed to and like the soft, full feel of wearing a thick diaper (I guess that makes me a diaper lover as well).

*raises hand*

Doesn't happen often to me but it does. You can stress out about it and worry whether or not your going to wet the bed, or you can wear diapers. Guess which one I chose?

Like you, I never wet the bed as a kid, didn't start till college. Once I was in college and I realized how awesome it was to go party, then be able to go back to the dorm and not worry about running down the hall to pee when I had to, I was totally sold on wearing diapers.

Adult bed wetter here. I grew up a chronic every night bedwetter and wasn't reliably dry until my early 20's. I have been back to nightly bedwetting for about 6 years now.

Hi, i wet the bed most nights. i have done most of my life. I am incontinent. If you want to chat please send me a message

In general, genetic defects don't all show up when were young. As example, I have hypertension and high blood pressure, brought on by congenetive heart failure which runs in my family. Except my heart and bp was perfectly healthy and normal up through my 20's.

Bedwetting is no exception to genetic defects. Thanks mom and dad!

*raises hand*

My whole life. Mornings always involve a sheet check, sometimes a sheet change. I eventually stumbled into wearing diapers at night because it was easier to change my diaper than it is to change my sheets.

I wet the bed until early teens or so , then in my 20's when drinking , sometimes just out of laziness, around 55 or so I started wetting the bed again on about a once or twice a week so went into diapers at that time and am happy to be diapered every night so as not to wet the bed , even though the bed is very well protected. I also don't bother to get up five or six times a night to run to the bathroom due to being diapered. I'd be happy to chat with anyone about it.

I've not wet the bed per se, but have had a few occasions where I've dripped, and leaked from the odd nappy.

However, I've come to realise that I should probably not sleep without nappies these days. Last night I went over to my sisters house for a party. I was prepared with a nappy bag of supplies. I had a coffee, a moscato and a can of drink in about 5 hours. Retiring to the spare room, I changed into my night nappy and went to sleep.

This morning I woke up with a wet nappy - 980ml expelled last night, and I woke up once to roll over and go back to sleep.

So I'm reasonably sure I'm wetting whilst fast asleep.

Yes me too. I was dry at night at 4. Then I was in hospital at 15 for a brain haemorrhage. Bedwetting happened while I was there and its been on and off since then

Hello everyone i wet the bed everynight until my 17th birthday then had a on and off stretch of wet and dry nights/mornings . Now 40 something and back to waking up wet most mornings diapers have become my best friend again at this stage of my life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep. Along with stress incon in the day. It is what it is. Diapers have really solved many issues.

grsmtabdl said:
Hey guys, today i wanted to talk about bedwetting. So i started wetting the bed not too long ago, and i got myself checked out by the urologist sonce this isont normal in me. After many tests and time,i was told my bedwetting was merely due to my genes and not due to illness. Im quite surprised to find this out because i never really wet the bed as a kid and now as an adult ive started bedwetting. Can anyone else relate to this, share your experiences, thank you in advance. Also how do you manage your bedwetting on a daily?
There is a medical name for it. It is called enuresis. When you go to sleep you wet without waking first. I also have it.

I'll join the club. Bedwetter for many years. Some daytime issues. Started with pullups and realized they wouldn't work to contain the amount I would void. Switched to diapers and have been happily padded ever since :)

Hello all, I guess I can share my story with bedwetting.

I’m the oldest of three and all three of us wet the bed while growingup. I was in diapers every night till I was about 15 years old. Around that time I almost never wet unless I was under a lot of stress so I would just wear during exams etc. I also learned a little later on in high school that if I drink a bit too much I’m almost guaranteed to be wet in the morning. That was about when I learned Goodnites would not be enough to keep me dry so I started to buy the old depend with tabs. When I left for college at 18 I started to buy online with my new credit card which is when I discovered Abena M4 which is still my go to diaper even after trying many others.

Today I go through times when I’m wet most nights and other times when I’m dry for a month or more at a time. It’s nice when I’m dry as I just move to pull-ups till I wet once then back in diapers till I’m dry for two weeks. You learn to manage and mostly accept who you are in your 20s it seems. Granted I still wish I was not a DL nor a bedwetter but I think those are normal thoughts to have.

That being said I’m sick right now with two bacterial infections and a viral so I have been wet every morning for a few days.

As a DL I enjoy diapers but as a bedwetter I’m annoyed when I need to wear on business trips, or when I start dating a new girl.

I was an off-and-on bedwetter until I was about 10 years old. Then when I was 14, I experienced a surgical mishap that has left me with bladder-control problems for the rest of my life. I’ve never been reliably dry at night since then, and I’ve had to wear diapers 24/7 for the past 30 years or so for frequent urge incontinence.

I did not wet the bed as a kid, although my siblings did. As an adult, I went through a bout of bed wetting that couldn’t be explained medically by my doctors - we all chalked it up to ptsd or mental stress. When I lost a lot of weight, the wetting stopped straight away. So apparently it had something to do with that.
On occasion when I’m sick or drugged, I still have an accident here or there but it’s rare. It’s nice being a DL given that I’m not tied wearing unwanted diapers and get to choose timing for the most part - but when I must wear them, I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv been experiencing it a lot lately. I think it’s stress and lack of sleep and lots of energy drinks.

Hopefully we all get to experience it tonight. Happy SIDF everyone!

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I've been diapered every night for the last 16 years due to bedwetting. Prior to that I had an episode once in a while, occasionally all out floods so I made the decision to wear every night and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I recently went on a vacation and wore a pullup every night and while I didn't wet every night I did once and that was not the horror show it could have been had I not been wearing. On average I'd say I wet 3-4 times a week while sleeping and of course if I wake up dry I don't stay that way for long LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back