Lets share our experience: How we Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChentoWoBaba said:
I wear an s4 abena and I drink lots of water so I have to go because I don't usually drink any so I pee once maybe twice a day so I need it so I can actually fill a diaper, nothing beats a full diaper, plus I can't afford changing after every wet. I tend to go with a non-stop stream but sometimes it just stops and I need to squirt it all out which is so uncomfortable. I don't have "real" accidents or dribble because I only wear on occasion and my control is so good I can't actually let go without pausing and relaxing so it can "push" out like you would at a toilet

You are clearly not drinking enough water, and should be peeing more than just twice a day. This is incredibly unhealthy and will contribute to an early death for you.

When wearing a diaper, I just relax and let it go

I am incontinent. I was diagnosed OAB about a year ago. I had always been a DL but I hadn’t been active in well over a year in diaper wearing but luckily I still had a stash. Before I’d only wear in short stints when I knew I had free time and basically flooded them for fun. When my problems arised I rarely lost control but when the urge struck I was uncontrollably dribbling. I went full 24/7 out of peace of mind and when the urge struck I just flood uncontrollably because I knew I couldn’t hold it (the spasams hurt so bad). Meds didnt work but strange as my symptoms suddenly appeared my OAB has been under control since July. I have few accidents a month but that’s it. Of course I’m still diapered and maybe I don’t realize it anymore but I still dribble before I go.

I just go whenever the need arises as far as #1. #2 depends on where I am.

My biggest issue is night wetting so I'm not exactly sure "how" it happens. I think I usually have 1-2 decent voids...unless I've had alcohol. During the day though, I tend to dribble or sometimes squirt if I don't get to the restroom on time.

For me when I am wearing my biggest struggle is to “let go” and allow myself to wet my diaper. At first I usually go to the point where my bladder begins to ache because it is so full, and from there my struggle is to hold back for fear of flooding my diaper too fast and causing a leak. Ideally I would dribble all day without having to pay attention, but my potty training is too hard to unlearn. I only wear premium AB-themed diapers, and I always wet to max capacity before changing my diaper, just to get my moneys worth.

I drip and dribble all the time and sometimes have a slow and steady uncontrollable stream. Sometimes my bladder just empties without warning and at night my bladder just empties at will. In other words I am incontinent. I wear nappies 24/7 and just let my bladder do it's thing and get on with life.

I’m recreational wearer or wear for fun. I wear every night and pretty go 24/7 on the weekends for the last 3 or so years.
I have never lost control while not diapered, i normally wear while sleeping too.

I used to wear on and off for a few days at a time for the past 6 or so years and in the beginning it was always in a way that I’d have to wait until my bladder was full before i could let go. But then that slowly started going towards just being able to “let go” but only when my bladder was at least half full. And thats how it was most of the time up till now.
I did sometimes wear to bed as well but always found it hard to wet even a little

Now that I have moved out on my own I have started going 24/7 when I am not at work or spending time at my family or friends. I’ve been doing this for the past month and I seem to be getting smaller and smaller streams that sometimes while sitting at the computer turn into dribbles, altho it is a bit hard to notice them considering that by the time I usually sit down at the computer I’m already wet (this reminds me that i need to this with a dry diaper so that I can notice it better).

On the topic of wearing at night, I’ve started that last week and I am trying to get my body used to the idea of being allowed to let go when laying down (i did manage to get woken up by my computer in the middle of the night and letting go, resulting in a nice surprise in the morning, even tho 10s later I remembered that I woke up when i did that). Altho this is something that I don’t want to start doing too much just yet since I first want to get myself some bed pads so i don’t have to worry about any leaks, which should make the entire process much easier.

And about #2, I usually don’t do that when diapered unless I am at home and the diaper is nearing it’s maximum capacity since I really wouldn’t like being in a messy diaper for any longer than needed be. But surprisingly enough when I do let myself do that I found it to be as easy as peeing at times, just allowing myself to slowly relax and let it happen. (Walking helps a lot with that)

As someone with moderate urinary incontinence, it's usually a slight dribble whenever I bend over or sit down, and sizeable leaks when I get urges. I usually get to the bathroom when I really have to go, but usually I have already wet a fair bit before I make it. When I'm wearing nicer diapers for fun, I usually just let the urges determine when and where I go.

It's official, I CAN'T pee at all anymore.

Thankfully my urologist was able to get a quide wire through my uretha enough to dilate then re-cath me. I'm currently with a near constant drip in my diaper- for now.

Being somewhat new to wearing diapers I am pleased that I have no problem wetting. I try not to think about it too much. After a time nature takes it's course. I plan to improve with some positive self talk and more frequent diaper wearing.

I have to do it in some "ordinary way," I haven't any lack of control.

I always just let it go naturally, fill my nappy up and sit there. It is quite pleasing and comforting

I'm well practiced by now so that if I'm wearing, I'll definitely pee with little struggle.

I do a controlled wetting, no matter what I'm wearing - Diaper, pad, pull up, etc. I never flood because I want to avoid leaks but when I wet I definitely empty my bladder.

When i was a kid, i would sometimes wet my pants a little bit when i was doing something like waiting to jump out at someone to scare them. Weird.
I wasn't wearing diapers when this happened. Also as a kid, i had a desire to wet myself while wearing a few layers of tight garments. I remember
hiding in this toy box, wearing my underpants and fitted jeans, and trying to make myself wet them. I only managed a little bit.

It used to be more difficult to relax and wet my diaper, partially because it can be harder to do that if i'm aroused, and because i am well toilet
trained. I found it helped to be standing in a dark place, like a closet, or doing something that felt...furtive? Like looking out the peephole of
my door. These days i have access to proper diapers and pads and numerous garments that i like to wear over them. Its easiest for me to wet after
i've been holding it for a while and it's kind of painful--really gotta go--while i'm standing or bent over slightly, doing something mundane. That seems
to be the desire of many DLs. I've worn for the past three days at work, and managed to wet quite a bit. I've been wearing while doing the shopping and
running errands. One of my favorite things is to wet myself a little while browsing the store shelves.

Since my sensitivity to acidic drinks gives me over-active bladder symptoms, i play a game with myself. I hold it almost as long as possible.
I find i can hold my urine longer when i'm wearing a substantial diaper because i'm not worried about having an accident or being caught up in something
that would prevent me from getting to the bathroom. After holding it until it was painful, i let a little go. Then a little more. I rarely let it all
go in my diaper because i seem to produce a lot of pee! So once i'm wet enough to be concerned about leaking, i get to the bathroom and switch out, also
to prevent UTI and yeast infection. Although wearing a diaper that has been wet in to a certain extent can be highly pleasurable.

Holding it too long can cause UTIs, but training myself to hold it longer can be beneficial for when i'm not wearing. Once i realized that it didn't
matter how hard i tried to discipline my bladder back when i was drinking my decaf coffee and decaf mochas regularly--it was the acids in the drinks
that was causing the irritation and urgency--i changed what i drank.

Still really hard to wet while lying down or sitting in an office chair or driving. I really have to force it in those situations, which takes some
of the pleasure out of it.

BoneSaw said:
When i was a kid, i would sometimes wet my pants a little bit when i was doing something like waiting to jump out at someone to scare them. Weird.
I wasn't wearing diapers when this happened. Also as a kid, i had a desire to wet myself while wearing a few layers of tight garments. I remember
hiding in this toy box, wearing my underpants and fitted jeans, and trying to make myself wet them. I only managed a little bit.

It used to be more difficult to relax and wet my diaper, partially because it can be harder to do that if i'm aroused, and because i am well toilet
trained. I found it helped to be standing in a dark place, like a closet, or doing something that felt...furtive? Like looking out the peephole of
my door. These days i have access to proper diapers and pads and numerous garments that i like to wear over them. Its easiest for me to wet after
i've been holding it for a while and it's kind of painful--really gotta go--while i'm standing or bent over slightly, doing something mundane. That seems
to be the desire of many DLs. I've worn for the past three days at work, and managed to wet quite a bit. I've been wearing while doing the shopping and
running errands. One of my favorite things is to wet myself a little while browsing the store shelves.

Since my sensitivity to acidic drinks gives me over-active bladder symptoms, i play a game with myself. I hold it almost as long as possible.
I find i can hold my urine longer when i'm wearing a substantial diaper because i'm not worried about having an accident or being caught up in something
that would prevent me from getting to the bathroom. After holding it until it was painful, i let a little go. Then a little more. I rarely let it all
go in my diaper because i seem to produce a lot of pee! So once i'm wet enough to be concerned about leaking, i get to the bathroom and switch out, also
to prevent UTI and yeast infection. Although wearing a diaper that has been wet in to a certain extent can be highly pleasurable.

Holding it too long can cause UTIs, but training myself to hold it longer can be beneficial for when i'm not wearing. Once i realized that it didn't
matter how hard i tried to discipline my bladder back when i was drinking my decaf coffee and decaf mochas regularly--it was the acids in the drinks
that was causing the irritation and urgency--i changed what i drank.

Still really hard to wet while lying down or sitting in an office chair or driving. I really have to force it in those situations, which takes some
of the pleasure out of it.
You do realize that holding it like that is actually bad for remaining continent because 1. it causes your bladder capacity over time to increase so it can accomodate more urine ( having a oversize bladder is something I was cursed with ) 2. It actually weakens your bladders strength and elasticity , so it frequently plays a role in OAB & Overflow IC . I don't mean to rain on your parade but just beware like everything in this world moderation is your friend . I have a giant bladder and have been cathing for 9 years , it's no fun at all and my Urologist wants to shrink my bladder until its only got a 25 or 50 Ml capacity so that my floods are much smaller and the resting pressure of my bladder and kidneys is less and after all this time cathing my capacity is still between 700-900 Ml it's shrinking but slowly , combined with having to drink large amounts of fluid because of my other health conditions and the pharmacy shelf of pills I take for them ,and being male in wheelchair you don't want to be my diaper ,if diapers talked they would see mý name on the shipping label and know they were being sent to there horrible death.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you for pointing this out. I do know that holding it too long can cause various problems, but i hadn't heard about these specifically. I don't do
this often. Only when i'm in my "Diaper Mode" and actually feel like wearing, which is sporadic, and can happen for a couple days a months, but
sometimes i go for several months with no inclination to wear.

I try not to think too much about wetting my diaper. Eventually, I just do.
I've read that you can become more accustomed to wetting in a diaper if you allow yourself to wet every 20 minutes or so. In that way, over time, you'll shrink your bladder. Has anyone hear of a similar approach? Does it make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back