Lets share our experience: How we Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always do it naturally and let it out, a beatiful feeling when you feel underneath your wet nappy. I always lie in my bed stick in my paci and release. I remember as a toddler being strapped In my buggy and going shopping with my mum. I suddenly wet my nappy continusly and began to cry over it. My mother didn't seem
To notice and didn't give me much attention until She took out my soother and placed it my mouth as my cries began to dwindle due to
The comfort of my paci.

I’m incontinent and have nuerogenic bladder. I stay pretty much dry while sitting still. If I sit too long I still end up wet. When I get up is when I really wet. I think pressure on my nerve endings makes my bladder spasm more but I can’t say for certain. My Uro and neurologist can’t find where the problem is, but both agree that it’s neurological.

I have OAB son and a sudden flooded - though recently been told at last Urineflow that I retain about 300ml somdo now get some dribble as well - bust basically if I don’t suoermsoak pad up,I super soak my trouser leg lol

I have urge incontinence and wear a diaper 24/7. My largest wettings usually occur when I stand up after sitting or lying down for some time. However, I also sometimes wet while sitting in a chair, and I frequently wet while asleep at night.

Update for yesterday:
This is how I wet yesterday. I woke up feeling the need to go so I flooded my diaper. After the large initial flood, each wet is a mild trickle throughout the day. I try to keep my bladder as empty as possible. Interestingly, there is still enough residual in my bladder to have a considerable release several times in the day. I changed into a new Confidry every 5 hours.
How did you all wet recently?

Hi

I flood my diapers.

I just let it flow I usualy wear plastic pants so that helps with leaks

I think my bladder is still very shy/my toilet training is too strong. To wet my nappy I need be desperate and even then I find it very hard to get started, though usually once I've started I don't need to push too much. The trouble is that if I do have to push then I usually end up messing as well (though I do enjoy that as much as wetting). I have to stand or kneel to wet. I have always had trouble with needing to pee frequently but for some reason I seem to dry up as soon as I put a nappy on! I wish I could relax more and learn to just go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back