Wetting a Diaper. Another line crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofConfusion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
So I had the house to myself on Sunday. no work, dad driving off up to pick mum up from art college. so I could wear.
I'd never plucked up the courage to try wetting a diaper before. but knowing that I had the whole of the day to myself I made plans to try.

Was kinda scared of a leak so I sat in the bathtub. had my kindle set up so I could watch the Magic Roundabout on Netflix. and one of the taps turned on
it surprised me how it was easier than I expected, once I'd stood up.

But the rest of the day and since then I've just felt different, like even more aware of my body. don't know if that feeling of oddness will go away. but I think I definitely want to try it again

How is that crossing a line? That's what diapers are made for!

And it does get easier to wet a diaper the more times you do it. Just make sure it's a good diaper than can take a full flooding (what first timers typically do). If you can trust the diaper is made well enough to not leak, that makes it easier to wet as well.

I'm at the point now where just putting on the diaper signals to my body that it can start wetting whenever.

For me, I try to just release my 'muscles' and wet in small goes rather than wait for the urge and flood the diaper. I LOVE that zen feeling of concentrating on keeping those muscles relaxed, especially when walking (which takes a great deal of concentration!)

I kinda get what you're feeling, my first few times definitely felt strange and I had a hyper awareness of my bodily functions soon after. But after a while of getting used to it I think wetting becomes an inherently comfortable experience both physically and emotionally, and the fact that it hasn't diminished your curiosity at all is a great sign! Explore it a bit more and you'll come to a conclusion of how you feel easily - and definitely make sure that you're wearing nappies that can absorb a lot if possible. :)

My strategy is to wear only the best, most absorbent diapers available. Then it is mainly a matter of trusting the diaper to do its job. Avoid flooding and you shouldn’t have leaks.

I wear cloth diapers. I used to use alot of diapers to stop leaks. now I use fewer diapers & relay more on plastic pants. today I was laying on my bed sucking on a bottle, watching my self in a mirror. I was trying to imagine myself as a 2 year old as I wet my diapers.

indigodl said:
I'm at the point now where just putting on the diaper signals to my body that it can start wetting whenever.

For me, I try to just release my 'muscles' and wet in small goes rather than wait for the urge and flood the diaper. I LOVE that zen feeling of concentrating on keeping those muscles relaxed, especially when walking (which takes a great deal of concentration!)

Perfectly said! I just love relaxing and letting little flows happen naturally, occasionally I'll settle down in an armchair watching tv, legs folded out so the soles of my feet are touching, after 90 mins or so of drinking water my bladder will empty completely with little warning, so relaxing!

indigodl said:

Thanks for posting this. For me this is what i am striving for: Uncontrolled Wetting, but only when in a Diaper.

We go our whole life training ourself to use the toilet, so peeing in a diaper for the first time as an adult can be quite odd. Overtime it honestly becomes second nature. Once you train your body to loosen those muscles and reflexes you don't have any problems using your diaper wherever you are. Try not to over think it and just enjoy the sensation!

For everyone pretty much the first time using a diaper will be hard, and possibly even a struggle. Over time even if you dont wear as often as others it will become easier and eventually to the point it will feel natural.

Nothing odd with feeling how you are, i was the same. :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back