checklist needs PWEASE help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I "came out" to my besties two months ago and for whatever reason they are over excited. I have a checklist and could use some help

Big Pacis - check - got some awesome ones from freepaci.com
Onsies - need help - suggestions? I like the I Love Daddy one but I don't have a daddy and the reviews said to find some with metal snap as the plastic ones break?
Bottles - why cant I find a bottle with a big nipple?
Diapers - don't need - I fit into the large size from the grocery store (unless someone can tell me why I might need another, I'm willing to try)

Am I missing something? I already have a gazzilion stuffies.

TY

Daniela said:
I "came out" to my besties two months ago and for whatever reason they are over excited. I have a checklist and could use some help

Big Pacis - check - got some awesome ones from freepaci.com
Onsies - need help - suggestions? I like the I Love Daddy one but I don't have a daddy and the reviews said to find some with metal snap as the plastic ones break?
Bottles - why cant I find a bottle with a big nipple?
Diapers - don't need - I fit into the large size from the grocery store (unless someone can tell me why I might need another, I'm willing to try)

Am I missing something? I already have a gazzilion stuffies.

TY

Well checklist for basic AB stuff?

I'd say you cover most of it, maybe add in some more "Little" oriented outfits and consider ordering better diapers online, medical if you want something cheaper or go something like ABU for that baby-ish look since storebrand diapers dont tend to cut it for actual use plus you'd also want some Baby Powder and wipes.

Is there any specific you're using this checklist for? If if its just generic stuff you're well on your way, maybe add some snacks cause food is always delicious.

Noodle said:
Well checklist for basic AB stuff?

I'd say you cover most of it, maybe add in some more "Little" oriented outfits and consider ordering better diapers online, medical if you want something cheaper or go something like ABU for that baby-ish look since storebrand diapers dont tend to cut it for actual use plus you'd also want some Baby Powder and wipes.

Is there any specific you're using this checklist for? If if its just generic stuff you're well on your way, maybe add some snacks cause food is always delicious.

Wipes - have em. Powder - Yep. Am I missing anything from my lists? Why get other ABDL diapers if I fit in the grocery store pullups? (Just curious).

Daniela said:
Why get other ABDL diapers if I fit in the grocery store pullups? (Just curious).
Oh, gawsh! Think of your favorite pizza delivery place. That's our diapers. Now, think of the crappiest delivery pizza you can. (No, worse. Digiorno) That's store brands. You want ours. They aren't just cheapos, with pretty prints. They have better guts. Better guts mean fewer changes, and that means more for the money. They tend to be softer, and comfier, too. A good in-between is north shore or betterdry.

If you're the rare breed, myself included, that actually likes clothlike backing, then ABU Preschool, Seni Quatro, and North Shore Air Supreme,
but order some ABU diaper stickers for the front of the Seni and North Shore.

If you must go pull-ups, which, I totally get, because, I only have one good hand, go with Abena Abri-Flex Special, North Shore Go Supreme, and Seni Active Super Plus, but, again, order some ABU diaper stickers for the front. You might also get some Abri-San type pads, and boosters, to wear in those. If pull-ups work best for you, all things considered, there're lotsa cute skirts and dresses in your future, Little one, because pantsless, shoeless changes are annoying.

Fair warning, the Abena Abri-Flex Specials are expensive, and hard to find, but I think it's because they're still made in Denmark, instead of elsewhere, like their cheaper stuff. The regular Abri-Flex has slid downhill.

Last edited:
Don't forget a nice, soft blanket. :)

So, I made a recent discovery the other day about bottles. If you look for the MAM brand ones, they have some that work awesome for an adult mouth due to the unique nipple size and bottom venting system. I picked mine up at walmart, two for under $10. Just a thought that might help you if you are on a budget, since adult size nipples can cost a fortune sometimes.

I have a tip. The magic number seems to be 13 oz. Quite a few sippies, and kiddy sports bottles come in that size. They come in all kinds of colors and characters, so, it helps if you're not married to a bottle. If you are bent on a nipple, that'll take some redneck engineering, but is very likely possible. I think I remember a Nuk nipple being interchangeable between their bottles, and their cups??? If you can have 3 meals, and 2 snacks or drink breaks a day, that's 65 oz. a day. It's easier than finding a gigantic bottle.

Let's get serious, though. I want a bottle! A 32 oz., graduated, all-silicone, nurser-type bottle, with a pretty, girly, picture on it, with lots of pink. That should be big enough to shrink my hands, huh? The only plastic parts should be the flip-back cap, and the ring were nipple meets bottle.

Last edited:
Agreed with Sparkles - a soft, cute blankie is a must have! :eek:

Go to the farm and tractor supply store they have large bottles with huge nipples for feeding animals like goats and stuff.
And no weird looks or feeling self conscious farmers buy a ton of them.
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Go to the farm and tractor supply store they have large bottles with huge nipples for feeding animals like goats and stuff.
And no weird looks or feeling self conscious farmers buy a ton of them.
I'm not self conscious. I've noticed a few things about those. Very few seem to be 1 quart, and that's all I need. Are they BPA free, squeezable, and microwaveable, because I want those things? I know. I'm ridiculously picky, but I'm a woman, so, no surprise. I wouldn't need a nipple, if the baby-pants one worked with it. Is there a way to make them pink, girly, and cute?

Mistake

wow wow wow that is a lot to know. Thank you thank you for sharing. Does anyone sell a Little newbie kit?

You have every right to hold out for A safe atractive functional bottle, its not based on you being a woman, it's based on not wanting poisonous crap to be part of little time.

Onesies: I recommend Onesiesdownunder or dottydiapercompany

As for your nappies I suggest you get some as they will be bigger & better than supermarket stock.

- - - Updated - - -

Abu: rearz: bambino: all good if you want a sample I recommend going via Wearingclouds or abdl marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back