Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've noticed with ABDL marketplace and nappies are us that they don't ship descretly as I would like, as they ship diapers in grey packaging that makes it easier to recognise diapers by the feel of them, i would like to order from a company that ships with a box with no labels on it.

Would ordering from eBay make my package of diapers more likely to turn up in a box rather than plastic wrap? Would there be a eBay label saying something like bambino diapers or anything?

The kind of packaging is most likely driven by the quantity you order. If you get a case, it's almost certainly going to come in a box. If you order a sample, almost certainly it will come in an envelope and these days that's going to be plastic. I'd tend to think a full bag of diapers would be in a box but you'd probably do well to inquire from the seller before you order.

Hey Trevor I think that there would be shipping labels on the box if you were to choose ebay.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Many sellers on eBay indicate in the product description whether or not they ship discreetly. If you are buying solely non-ABDL it's possible the seller ships sizes like cases in the original printed box. Talk to the seller if you are ever concerned or curious about their shipping privacy. In my experience, no packages have come with any indication of the contents, and this may also have to do with the fact that I normally choose products with a domestic origin and destination here in the states. International shipments require that package contents are disclosed on the box.

Unlike AMAZON, ebay doesn't ship anything. It's entirely at the discretion of the seller. Boyhood is right, if it makes a difference to you, talk to the seller before purchasing.

The "ebay" shipping label is just a convenience that allows the seller to print a label with a couple of putton pushes on their selling page. It means nothing to you (other than it automatically populates the tracking number into your buyer info).

Trevor said:
If you order a sample, almost certainly it will come in an envelope and these days that's going to be plastic. I'd tend to think a full bag of diapers would be in a box but you'd probably do well to inquire from the seller before you order.

So far every (1 or 2 diaper) sample I've requested/ordered has come in a white or tan bubble mailer envelope, and every single or two bag order I've made has come in a cardboard box. The samples can easily be mistaken for a tshirt, as that's the same way I've received almost 100% of my clothing orders in the mail, be they tshirts, sweatshirts, or jeans. If anyone asks about your sample, tell them you ordered a few tshirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back