The Walking Dead is Releasing an Adult Diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I'm guessing those are a put-on, rather than a pull-on. The picture on the side appears to be a training pant from Baby Pants.

-RMS

That is an interesting product..... I'm not sure that I would have ever guessed the Walking Dead would merchandise something like this. I'm interested to see how well this sells, I guess it would make a really funny gag gift so it might do better than expected.

Just a musing on the topic: I think given the extremely fast turnover time with a single-use several-a-day disposable product, I'd bet the supply of diapers would rapidly disappear in any zombie apocalypse.

I guess when you've digested some tasty brains, they have to go somewhere......

Only one way to find out! Just placed my pre-order! :lol:

Concerning there is no size to choose, even though the 1st image shows a pack of Medium, and the 2nd image shows a pack of Large... still specified in my comments so will be curious to see what happens.

I watched the first season of this show and like so many other shows was disappointed the main cop hero guy in a coma in hospital was diaperless and completely unmessy broke my suspension of disbelief..... Funny now they would have diapers.

Argent said:
I watched the first season of this show and like so many other shows was disappointed the main cop hero guy in a coma in hospital was diaperless and completely unmessy broke my suspension of disbelief..... Funny now they would have diapers.

That's always been a major plot hole for me too- with how tv and movies show coma patients. You're not going to be clean, and will not even have bladder/bowel control. You're not going to be able to move very much thanks to muscle atrophie, let alone get up and walk away. And that's after just 6-12 months.

Heck, look at astronauts too. 6 months on the ISS and they have to be carried off after returning. And that's in spite of them still working out while up there.

Argent said:

Diapers just aren't that common in hospitals. They prefer catheters. Although for extended unconsciousness like coma, #2 has to be considered as well I suppose. For the purposes of patient care though, an incontinence bed pad may make more sense for that?

bambinod said:
Diapers just aren't that common in hospitals. They prefer catheters. Although for extended unconsciousness like coma, #2 has to be considered as well I suppose. For the purposes of patient care though, an incontinence bed pad may make more sense for that?

My understanding is hospitals and coma care centers use catheters and bed pans or pads only at first. Once full bladder and bowel incontinence has been confirmed, they will typically use diapers. I'm not sure if there is any kind of set standard for their care, so it probably varies though.

bambinod said:

Anything would have made more sense than him waking up movie star groomed! Not a bad show but that just didn’t work for me.

Of course I am interested to know what these pants they are selling will be like but I wouldn’t hold out much hope of them being anything but a gimmick.

Argent said:
Anything would have made more sense than him waking up movie star groomed! Not a bad show but that just didn’t work for me.

Of course I am interested to know what these pants they are selling will be like but I wouldn’t hold out much hope of them being anything but a gimmick.

Oh come on. Of coures it's a gimmic. The picture of them alone makes them look like nothing more than training pants. They look like thry might not even be fully waterproof on the exterior.

Slomo said:
Oh come on. Of coures it's a gimmic. The picture of them alone makes them look like nothing more than training pants. They look like thry might not even be fully waterproof on the exterior.

I'm betting you're right but we'll be finding out soon!

They updated the packaging and the pre-order is in transit.

wadhoinp.jpg
wadhoinp_1.jpg
wadhoinp_2.jpg
wadhoinp_3.jpg

Kind of clever. I don't mind trying this out solely due to how extreme and over-the-top it is. Would be an expensive 6 diapers for just crap quality though ($24.94 / 6 = $4.16 apiece). Will be interesting to see...

Boyhood said:
I'm betting you're right but we'll be finding out soon!

They updated the packaging and the pre-order is in transit.

View attachment 30144
View attachment 30145
View attachment 30146
View attachment 30147

Kind of clever. I don't mind trying this out solely due to how extreme and over-the-top it is. Would be an expensive 6 diapers for just crap quality though ($24.94 / 6 = $4.16 apiece). Will be interesting to see...
Any update?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I saw images of the actual product on twitter last week. The product in the package is nothing more then plain generic pullups looking nothing like what is shown in the reference image itself I saw the comparison to super undies based on the marketing, but nope, not even close.

Twitter Post

Inconguy88 said:
Any update?
LstNwf said:
I saw images of the actual product on twitter last week. The product in the package is nothing more then plain generic pullups looking nothing like what is shown in the reference image itself I saw the comparison to super undies based on the marketing, but nope, not even close.

Twitter Post

This is true. They function but are not like the picture-- yet another disappointing granny panty pull-up. At least it came in Medium (when there is no size to choose on the site). Expensive 6 diapers, I do not recommend the purchase. Here's a pic:

20171218_164739 (Large).jpg

The diaper on the box looks like adult super undies. http://www.superundies.com/Adult-Cloth-Diaper-p/ad-bw-white.htm
b9911c558a7435ac87208d16b5a92306.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back