Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey there! What are the best online stores for ABDL stuff? I only currently have diapers and my wife wants to get more for me? Any certain products every AbDL should have? And what are the best places to buy them?

Last edited:
http://newparent.com/baby/new-baby-checklist :p

I'll leave the serious answers to the babies on here, but I'm not entirely joking either. Surely the most immersive experience is the one closest to reality. Some of those items on the list will be easily available. Though there's a lot of stuff here that's baby-sized and wouldn't fit an adult, there are some things that certainly would. Baby monitor, baby toys, diaper bin, etc. Lullaby CDs seems like an interesting one that might help getting into your little space. I'm aware that there are companies that sell adult-sized baby stuff but I couldn't tell you where to find them or how good a service they provide I'm afraid.

I personally use eBay for purchases (search "adult baby"). Look at the various sellers' feedback ratings and don't go with anyone under 99% positive. Look for more established sellers and read the feedback buyers leave for the items they purchase. I know there are many other reputable sites online as well and I'm sure other members here will also give good advise. Happy shopping!

I have only used Xp medical, bambino, and Amazon. XPmed is not an 'abdl' site, but they do carry some nice stuff. I've heard a lot about ABU, Tykables, and Abdlfactory, but have never used them.

diaperbobby said:
I personally use eBay for purchases (search "adult baby"). Look at the various sellers' feedback ratings and don't go with anyone under 99% positive. Look for more established sellers and read the feedback buyers leave for the items they purchase. I know there are many other reputable sites online as well and I'm sure other members here will also give good advise. Happy shopping!

Awesome, advice. Looking around there is such much cool stuff. I honestly already purchased some stuff :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Aderth60 said:
I have only used Xp medical, bambino, and Amazon. XPmed is not an 'abdl' site, but they do carry some nice stuff. I've heard a lot about ABU, Tykables, and Abdlfactory, but have never used them.

I've used ABUniverse, its very nice. Not the others.

got my pacis from freepaci.com

AlexTurnerIII said:
Hey there! What are the best online stores for ABDL stuff? I only currently have diapers and my wife wants to get more for me? Any certain products every AbDL should have? And what are the best places to buy them?

Well - I am new to being open about this, but will chime in. I just got my pacis from freepaci.com. I got 6 and my research said I got them for about 2/3 or the other sites. they look the exact same and I love them.

Next I need a onsie (REALLY need a onsie) and could use suggestions (anyone)

And - anyone know where I can get any adult size bottles?

I don't need diapers. I can fit into the large pullups I can get from the grocery store.

:)

Scaramouche said:
At least two members have ordered from Changing Times.

Thanks! I’ll check them out!

- - - Updated - - -

Daniela said:
Well - I am new to being open about this, but will chime in. I just got my pacis from freepaci.com. I got 6 and my research said I got them for about 2/3 or the other sites. they look the exact same and I love them.

I don't need diapers. I can fit into the large pullups I can get from the grocery store.

Welcome! I’m glad you were able to accept and be open!

I can “fit” into pull ups as well, although they don’t like my hips xD a onesie would be amazing, I hope someone reply’s where I can fine one!

AlexTurnerIII said:

Welcome! I’m glad you were able to accept and be open!

I can “fit” into pull ups as well, although they don’t like my hips xD a onesie would be amazing, I hope someone reply’s where I can fine one!

ABU has really good 1sies. Kins, in Canada has good 1sies. Store brand pull-ups? Yeah, so can I. I could also eat Digiorno pizza, but who'd want to? baby-pants sells a longer nipple for bottles, and you can put them on larger plastic bottles, but, I feel your pain there.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Store brand pull-ups? Yeah, so can I. I could also eat Digiorno pizza, but who'd want to?

I feel ya' there! I normally wear ABUs of somesort. Pullups can be fun though XD

First and foremost is a good AB diaper. Check out comfycare for their crinklz diapers. Best, diapers, ever.

Slomo said:
First and foremost is a good AB diaper. Check out comfycare for their crinklz diapers. Best, diapers, ever.

AlexTurnerIII said:
I feel ya' there! I normally wear ABUs of somesort. Pullups can be fun though XD

Pull-ups have a big personal +. Only my left hand works mostly like I want it to. When you have 1 hand that behaves mostly normally, and really can't stand without holding onto something, no tabs? Yay! But it makes you into a MacGyver, especially when you hate medical-looking. Then there's the fatal flaw of every pull-up ever, pantsless, shoeless changes. It's okay. It just means when Casey makes us a pull-up, it'll be bananas!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Store brand pull-ups? Yeah, so can I. I could also eat Digiorno pizza, but who'd want to?

That's just too funny! :laugh:

Daniela said:

My favorite onesies are made by Jenny at Babykins , she makes the nicest most comfortable i have found everyday of the year my undershirt or my overshirt is one of her onsies i am well over three hundred , I shop in bulk and pick up five of every color she can make at a time in every style she has and some she doesnt have that are unique to my taste , she does custom work and will make onesies out a fabric you loved and sent her at a highly discounted rate .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'd recommend you check out Etsy, lots of really nice handmade AB stuff on there (I got a matching bib and nappy cover).

There's also gonna be a fair few ABDL retailers on Amazon, that's where I got my Little for Big onesie.

I order diapers direct from the manufacturer unless they are from another country and don't ship to the US. eBay has a great selection of accessories.

AlexTurnerIII said:

I'm in love with the new one - burlesquebabies - because they have a Princess onsie (they have a blue Prince one too with a butt flap). How do butt flaps work btw? I'm toying with getting some diapies from ABU. Just need to budget with Christmas before I spend more on myself.

Daniela said:
I'm in love with the new one - burlesquebabies - because they have a Princess onsie (they have a blue Prince one too with a butt flap). How do butt flaps work btw? I'm toying with getting some diapies from ABU. Just need to budget with Christmas before I spend more on myself.

Oh my! I haven't heard of this site until now. The shimmer and the bright pink onesies are so cute I can't stand it!

I want them all!

❤️Thank you for sharing!❤️

I love babykins and as my wife also. I ordered the velcro diapers 3XL and extra padding. What a great diaper I must say. And get a few larger plastic baby pants. You will be glad you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back