• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Coming out of lurking ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
So yeah, I have been lurking for the better part of six months and I've finally found the courage to pick a name and join 😅

I'm a lifetime bedwetter who finally started to wear diapers to deal with it, and discovered that I rather enjoy the sensation of being in them. I actually am building a small wardrobe of cloth dips so I never have a night where I'm out.

I guess I just always wanted support in this, because there's not that many places to talk about this.

When I'm not worrying about keeping myself dry I write, cook, and game. My biggest "vice" is Civilization V.

Hello OmiOMy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I see you enjoy cooking. My I direct you to our Foodie group. We are always looking for new recipes.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing as well and have a few stories on this site.

Nice. Welcome.

There's no turning back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back