Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingBlueWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hey folks! I've got the time just now and I'm in a bit of a drawing mood.

If anyone's interested in having their character (or a fictional character) drawn with AB/DL or ageplay themes just leave a description here and I might be able to help you out! Vanilla themes are fine too.

Anyone asking for a pic (mainly those of their own character), the more detailed request you can give the better. I'd hate to draw a character only for its owner to be disappointed by the portrayal. This isn't necessary for characters with ref sheets or fictional characters that can be found online but feel free to add details of the scenario, setting, colours etc.

For those of you that made requests in a previous thread of mine that weren't completed, feel free to ask again.

Also just as a disclaimer - I make no promises to fulfil any of the requests here and it's likely that some won't be. Please don't take it personally.

That's not bad. Better than I could ever do.

If you're offering, I have a request. Can you create a fursona for me? It's just something I've never gotten around to.

I'd be a pup about 2-3 years old. Half bulldog, half mix. Brown with patches of black on the nose and tip of the tail (kind of atypical I know, sort kf like in the picture below). I/he would be in a thick (lightly wet) disposable with a short and light blue tee shirt on that says USMC. Maybe holding a toy cork gun rifle and in a playful crouching/pounce while stalking his teddy bear. My name is also Slomo (of course).

https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images20/OldAnglicanBulldoggeNelson2EnglishBulldogPitBullHybridDog.JPG

Could I request a Vulpix in a wet diaper?

Sprinkles said:
Actually, you did! It was PMed to me. :)

Ah okay! I may get around to this next request then but I'm afraid I'll likely put priority on other things first as it's quite similar. There MAY be a diapered Eevee coming soon if that's of any interest to you? :)

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Ah okay! I may get around to this next request then but I'm afraid I'll likely put priority on other things first as it's quite similar. There MAY be a diapered Eevee coming soon if that's of any interest to you? :)

That totally fine. Hopefully I didn't bore you with a similar request. And a diapered Eevee sounds super cute!

Any chance you draw ponies too?

I'll also like to see art works/drawings of ponies too or something similar.

Apologies everyone. I got suddenly and unexpectedly very busy shortly after starting this thread and I simply haven't had the time to sit down with a pencil. Keep an eye out for the future though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back