Thread: happy to be here

Default happy to be here

Hi.
    Geraldine isn't my real name, but it is a name that I enjoy using sometimes on internet sites. I used to be on this site a few years ago. I let that account go (or cancelled it) because I found that I didn't really have anything to say. Iím pretty quiet in real life too : ) Anyway, Iíve been on again, off again about diapers for at least 40 years. Right now, Iím on again and I remembered this site and decided to join again.

2) What brings you here?
    My most recent package of diapers were just delivered an hour ago. Iím sitting so happily in a safari print diaper. Before writing this introduction, I read some posts in some forums. It was so interesting to read about othersí interest and experience. I love reading what others have to say about this experience. When Iím in the diaper mood, itís all I want to doó just wear and enjoy and do my regular daily stuff knowing I am diapered. When I go out, I love knowing that I have my diaper on and that no one else has any idea of that.
    Sometimes in the past, I have worn 24/7 for a week or more. Usually I couldnít sustain that because of the expense, but I really enjoyed living as if I had to wear a diaper all the time. It was so exciting!
    Each time I have come back to wearing a diaper, I have been happy about it and less worried about being found out. It is just so wonderful to be able to do what I want to do and just enjoy it.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?
    Other interests I have are studying astrology and metaphysics. I used to travel a lot but I havenít recently. I watch a lot of Star Trekó currently watching DS9 and Enterprise for the first time. I finished watching Voyager a few weeks ago. I also love Star Wars and the original Twilight Zone. I love animals and art also.
    I have to admit that I think if anyone else on this site was a friend of mine, they would guess this is me from this intro. Oh well, if theyíre on here, then they like diapers, too!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I decided to rejoin this site because I think maybe this time I will engage with others instead of just lurking. I am fascinated by my own periods of obsession with wearing a diaper, and I love reading about othersí interest and experience. I want so much to read about that and hopefully to share some of my own feelings and experience.
    When I used to be on this site, I hoped that I might meet someone who lived close enough to me that we could meet somewhere and just do regular stuff and each know that other was also enjoying wearing a diaper. I know the odds of that are vanishingly small, but I still hope that it could happen.

Sorry if this is kind of rambling; Iím glad to be back.

Hello Geraldine and welcome back to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction

Egor

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Geraldine and welcome back to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction

Egor