face to face

Status
Not open for further replies.

activefit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
22 years ago i had an accident in my previous job (long story)that ruined my bladder .From then till these days i had some'' close calls ''about my diaper show
Special the first days was a nightmare for me to hide it in a crowdly place.
My family my siblings and some friends knew about and never said something about it.The worst thing that i had to face was my sisters kids .A boy 11 yo and a girl 2 1/5 yo.The previous week i was sleeping in my room ,i forgot to lock the door and some hours later i heard a voice said hdhhdhdhdh .It was my nieces voice.I instantly pull on my blanket to hide my diaper.i was still dizzy in my sleep
The first thing she said was ''i saw a diapy'' '' you wear diapy'' and i became total red .My sister who came to visit us then came in the room and took my niece into the play room trying to calm her but she still said louder ''s''''n wear diapys ''.Now also my sister and me we came face to face with this problem.
We also have to explain the kids about it
Does anyone had to face the same?

I've always been "matter of fact" about my need for diapers. Most people I won't tell I'm diapered unless there's a high chance they will find out anyways. If/when it does come up I just keep it to the basics and get it out there.

There's no point in being ashamed of diapers any more than a cast or bandaid. Plus, it's better for bothcparies to know in advance so as to avoid any akward discoveries (as you found out the hard way).

How old is she ? Explain her about wtf. happened and why you are IC. Remeber her especialy how it gets you inconfortable etc. I "played" IC about +/- 10 weeks as a ABDL game or something, but remember very good hoiw diapered life can limit any person...

ok .22years ago i worked as an electrician in a heavy construction,i was on the ladder fixing some cables ,some co workers there moved some dozens bags of cement
near my ladders upper ending.then a co worker lost his balance and the 50 kilo bag of cement was coming on me .in instant time i left my tools of my hands trying to grab the bag not kill anyone under the ladder.i did it but the pressure of the weight ruined my right knee and my bladder also.
my niece is 2 1/5 now and my sister gave her examples to understand my situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back