New milestone - wore my first footie pjs with diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabulaRasa2017

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My posts since joining ADISC have been about self-acceptance and therapy. I decided I need to take the next step and just post about something fun. Well, who else can I share this with that would really get it if not all of you? :smile1:

So, I bought my first footie pjs as an adult. I hadn't worn anything like that since I was a little boy. OMG people! They were from Snug as a Bug, one of the brands recommended in another thread on ADISC. So I have no point of reference with other footie pjs, but wearing those with a diaper, my pacifier, and hugging my teddy was probably one of the most pleasant experiences I've had in a long time. I felt so little!

And I've now slept through the night in them with a diaper twice. That was a wonderful experience.

All I can say is if you are an AB/little and you can get some footie pjs I think you will really like the whole sensation. It was probably the closest approximation to how I see the 2-year-old toddler part of myself. It brought a lot of good sensations back and it made me very happy.

I never thought in a million years I'd ever write something like this because I was so scared of acknowledging this part of myself for so long.

Take care and I'm so glad to be among all of you! Thanks as always for the support and encouragement I get here.

Glad you found your happy place.
So many of us enjoy being there.
Oh bear bear says hi to your cuddle
Friend .

Glad you found enjoyment in your first pair of footed pajamas. Footed pajamas are the best!

foxkits said:
Glad you found your happy place.
So many of us enjoy being there.
Oh bear bear says hi to your cuddle
Friend .

Thanks, foxkits! Very much found my happy place! Teds (my teddy) says hi to bear bear.

- - - Updated - - -

liltigerpaw said:
Glad you found enjoyment in your first pair of footed pajamas. Footed pajamas are the best!

Thanks, liltigerpaw! Agreed!

That's so lovely Tabula! Your posts have always been so inspiring and accepting for lots of us so to hear that you're enjoying yourself as well is so great! I definitely need to look into buying a onesie for myself, I haven't taken that step just yet but it's one of my dreams that I've had for a long time now to wear a diaper/onesie to bed and I think I'm getting close to making it a reality! :eek:

My first footed pjs are actually from snugasabug, I still have them but sadly they are a little bit small now, I still wear them but wouldn't be able to sleep with them comfortably since they feel a little too snug, but I love putting them on with a diaper cause they hold the diaper quite well compared to the other sleepers I have. I wish I could afford a new one from snugasabug, but I don't have this kind of money laying around anymore.

Glad you discovered your inner toddler, I had the same experience first time I stepped into a sleeper with a thick diaper, but if you hesitate and don't have one yet, you may want to get yourself a proper sized adult pacifier, this really bring up the experience to a new level compared to baby/toddler sized pacifiers.

One of my favorite qualities about footies is that they make going to the bathroom very inconvenient, and thus encourages diaper use. There's nothing quite like having a fluffy diaper underneath a footed sleeper. :D

ClandestineWing said:
One of my favorite qualities about footies is that they make going to the bathroom very inconvenient, and thus encourages diaper use. There's nothing quite like having a fluffy diaper underneath a footed sleeper. :D

I can only second this X3

SnowballFox said:
I can only second this X3

Yup, but my favorite sleeper has what they call a dropseat, makes using the bathroom a breeze, would love to have a new one that doesn't have it and I'm probably going to get a new sleeper for Christmas, it will probably be a littlekeepersleeper.com one of my dreams, I'll never have the guts to close the snaps on it so I would be seriously trapped in it (being alone we have to feel safe at removing anything quickly, imagine a fire alarm in middle of the night and you can't get out of your sleeper and you're in a very thick wet diaper under it and you have to get out quick outside), but the fact the zipper is in the back would make some fantazies of mine more realistic

that sounds incredible!

Cillow said:
That's so lovely Tabula! Your posts have always been so inspiring and accepting for lots of us so to hear that you're enjoying yourself as well is so great! I definitely need to look into buying a onesie for myself, I haven't taken that step just yet but it's one of my dreams that I've had for a long time now to wear a diaper/onesie to bed and I think I'm getting close to making it a reality! :eek:

Hi Cillow, Thanks! I hope all of your dreams come true! I also bought a onesie from ABUniverse this summer and it was also quite nice. It's the only one I've tried so I have no point of comparison, but it snugs the diaper up quite nicely, which is kind of what the footie jammies did, too. Glad I can share this part of me with like-minded folks!

- - - Updated - - -

CodyBaby said:
My first footed pjs are actually from snugasabug, I still have them but sadly they are a little bit small now, I still wear them but wouldn't be able to sleep with them comfortably since they feel a little too snug, but I love putting them on with a diaper cause they hold the diaper quite well compared to the other sleepers I have. I wish I could afford a new one from snugasabug, but I don't have this kind of money laying around anymore.

Glad you discovered your inner toddler, I had the same experience first time I stepped into a sleeper with a thick diaper, but if you hesitate and don't have one yet, you may want to get yourself a proper sized adult pacifier, this really bring up the experience to a new level compared to baby/toddler sized pacifiers.

Hi CodyBaby! Thanks for the advice on the pacifier, but I beat you to the punch - I already have an adult-sized paci and it's great! I had read so much how the baby/toddler pacifiers don't fit an adult mouth quite right and can make your teeth/jaw hurt, so I bought an adult-sized paci and was very happy with it.

- - - Updated - - -

ClandestineWing said:

Hi ClandestineWing, agreed! I also forgot how much I missed the footie parts - I like how mine stick to the tile floor when I walk. It's quite nice.

TabulaRasa2017 said:
I also forgot how much I missed the footie parts - I like how mine stick to the tile floor when I walk. It's quite nice.

Oh yes. That's nice as well. :D

I also like the none footed pjs they are fantastic for courses around the house where you need to where shoes

I actually gave a visitor a couple of sleepers that didn't fit me right, for Some reason I LIKE to sleep lite a triple boosted nite cloth with bloomers and a onesie , I guess the problem with sleepers is they dont have any diaper support, in the morning i am soaked sometimes to the point of having urine sloshing in the bloomers, andvthe closeness of were your diaper rides is important , I don't like doubling PJ's so if someone could invest a sleepsuit with a diaper sling integrated i would be all over it, Wouldnt be hard to put a long tapered piece that pulled through and snapped to the front waist that .

I bet they could sell a ton of those to people who need the diaper support that a onesie offers but would like the conveince of not needing blankets in bed .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back