• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlzh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

I'm based in Europe and both English and German are fine for personal messages. As for my interest, I'm mostly DL and not really AB. Being a diaper lover - I don't need or use them 24/7 - is what brings me here. I've known about my fetish ever since I was a kid, before I knew what a fetish is. I've come to terms with and my current partner accepts it too.

Besides that I work as a project manager. My hobbies are travel, food, photography, skiing, classical music. I studied chemistry and still am interested in anything science.

I might post something longer later, in the mean time feel free to ask me anything.

Cheers,

D

dlzh said:
Hi all,

I'm based in Europe and both English and German are fine for personal messages. As for my interest, I'm mostly DL and not really AB. Being a diaper lover - I don't need or use them 24/7 - is what brings me here. I've known about my fetish ever since I was a kid, before I knew what a fetish is. I've come to terms with and my current partner accepts it too.

Besides that I work as a project manager. My hobbies are travel, food, photography, skiing, classical music. I studied chemistry and still am interested in anything science.

I might post something longer later, in the mean time feel free to ask me anything.

Cheers,

D

Welcome to the site dlzh! Lots of other Europeans here. We hope you do post more/longer. We love hearing from our members.

Anything sc ience? I like weather as a hobby myself. You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back