Back to CVS brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ran out of my premium adult diapers and decided to go back to the CVS brand for a month. What a mistake.

First of all, I was kinda rushed when I was at CVS and grabbed the Large size. If you are familiar with the CVS brand, Large is very large starting at 44in waist. I am medium in diapers and not a large. They are really big on me but usable. I don't always feel comfortable buying at CVS.

Second, they just don't work. Maybe if I was incontinent and my flow was very slow they may be adequate. I suspect that they would not last two hours for anyone with moderate flow.

I thought that the CVS brand would be cheaper in the long run for my usage but they cannot handle more than one wetting really. I was using Seni Super Plus which can go three wettings without much concern. So the fact that CVS is 1/3 the cost makes then the same cost as Seni Super Plus as you would have to change much more frequent.

ScruffyDL said:
I ran out of my premium adult diapers and decided to go back to the CVS brand for a month. What a mistake.

First of all, I was kinda rushed when I was at CVS and grabbed the Large size. If you are familiar with the CVS brand, Large is very large starting at 44in waist. I am medium in diapers and not a large. They are really big on me but usable. I don't always feel comfortable buying at CVS.

Second, they just don't work. Maybe if I was incontinent and my flow was very slow they may be adequate. I suspect that they would not last two hours for anyone with moderate flow.

I thought that the CVS brand would be cheaper in the long run for my usage but they cannot handle more than one wetting really. I was using Seni Super Plus which can go three wettings without much concern. So the fact that CVS is 1/3 the cost makes then the same cost as Seni Super Plus as you would have to change much more frequent.

Lesson learned then. Never go to a majory store to buy adult diapers. Not only do the cheaper diapers not last or work even half decent, but they also cost more on a daily basis due to needing so many extra changes.

I'm surprised you didn't go to a medical supply store for your diapers too. They usually carry at least half decent diapers that would have gotten you through till your online order comes in.

I have not been able to find a decent medical supply store within 30 miles. I’ll buy from XP med again next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back