My wife gave me permission to pee my pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUSSKY

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife and I were driving home from visiting a friend in Canada. The drive is about 7 to 8 hours long. Well about 15 minutes from home the urge to pee became so powerful that I just had to pee. I told my wife and she said to pee in your pants. She didn't sound like she was joking and I just let it out. It was so warm and I felt so relieved after. It just brought me back to 1973 when I was with my girlfriend and her 3 year old son in the car. He said he had to pee and his mother told him to use his diaper.
Ps; My doesn't know I am a DL

I guess you were not wearing a diaper at that time. Is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats really cool,were you diapered at the time or did you just pee in your pants, I get urge incontinence as soon as I turn onto our street and have often pee undiapered in my pants. but my wife has never given me permission to do so.

To be honest it is the sort of thing my wife would say. She is very pragmatic about things like that.

I'm also curious. Was it really you pants or actually a diaper? I kind of find it hard to believe your wife would be ok with you peeing on her car seat, and also not care about the lingering pee smell afterwards.

It was my pants not a diaper. I was in my car that has leather seats so it wasn't difficult to clean afterwards. Just wiped it down with a damp cloth then dry with a dry cloth. No lingering smell.

- - - Updated - - -

I was not wearing a diaper at the time

sounds like this wont be the only time from now on.

If I were your wife you would be in a diaper from now on. No peeing on my leather seats.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
If I were your wife you would be in a diaper from now on. No peeing on my leather seats.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Haha......you know that's right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back