Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I haven't logged in for over a year, nearly two. A lot has changed. One thing hasn't I miss this forum and all of its amazing people.

What have I missed?!

I am now a few years older, changed my life, started med school, got married. Transitioned from male to female and so much more. I'd love to just chat like old times!

So.. Whats up?

Well hello again! I remember you (I used to be Zipperless). I left for a year and a half myself. Congrats on your transitioning and marriage! Those are two big steps!

What's up? I had surgery so now I'm ic and wear some kind of protection 24/7. Ironic, huh?

Otherwise, some new names and some new ones. Still a lot of the same threads. Looking forward to your comments again!

Scaramouche said:
Well hello again! I remember you (I used to be Zipperless). I left for a year and a half myself. Congrats on your transitioning and marriage! Those are two big steps!

What's up? I had surgery so now I'm ic and wear some kind of protection 24/7. Ironic, huh?

Otherwise, some new names and some new ones. Still a lot of the same threads. Looking forward to your comments again!

Heya! nice to talk again! Sorry to hear about the IC. I was diagnosed with IBD, I can't imagine how scary that must be.

Lets see. We've had some heated debates on the simple definitions of AB, DL, and fetish. We've begun to realise they are not all the same, and now seperate fetishes into a new SD group (for Sexual Diaper fetish).

A bunch more topics came up about who and when to tell someone else about our diapers. Which is more or less a significant other or anyone close to you (mentally and/or physically). And definitely before getting married.

There have also been a few more people looking for advice and help in trying to accept they like or need diapers. A lot of repeat advice there.

Oh, and the mature/off topics sections are pretty full of political "news", lgbt rights, and gun violence rants.

Slomo said:
Lets see. We've had some heated debates on the simple definitions of AB, DL, and fetish. We've begun to realise they are not all the same, and now seperate fetishes into a new SD group (for Sexual Diaper fetish).

A bunch more topics came up about who and when to tell someone else about our diapers. Which is more or less a significant other or anyone close to you (mentally and/or physically). And definitely before getting married.

There have also been a few more people looking for advice and help in trying to accept they like or need diapers. A lot of repeat advice there.

Oh, and the mature/off topics sections are pretty full of political "news", lgbt rights, and gun violence rants.

Wow, so quite a bit different. Yet, it seems to have evolved with the world we live in.

AlexTurnerIII said:
Wow, so quite a bit different. Yet, it seems to have evolved with the world we live in.

I sure hope so. I'm the one that's been pushing (and dragging some) to better realize who we are, so that one day we might actually get the rest of society to also better understand or possibly even accept us for who we are.

Surprisingly it's been an uphill battle around sites like here, with quite a bit of resistance.

I imagine it could be. I’m glad we are working towards that though!

Hey there! The forums are made brighter by your return. Welcome back! :)

Hi and welcome back. I guess you have gone through some big changes!

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Hey there! The forums are made brighter by your return. Welcome back! :)

Im glad you all feel that way :)

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back. I guess you have gone through some big changes!

I have, yeah. It's been a crazy two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back