• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessrainbow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I’m a female baby girl in North Nevada. I wanted to say hello:grouphug:
I’m hoping to find my Daddy one day

Fellow newcomer :D Hi to you.

Princessrainbow said:
I’m a female baby girl in North Nevada. I wanted to say hello:grouphug:
I’m hoping to find my Daddy one day

Welcome from a fellow Nevadan (southern)! Not too many daddies here but they are out there. We're mostly a support group.

So...What do you like to do besides being little? Are you a college student?

Oh hello!! So cool your in Nevada to! I can use support for sure!
I like hanging with friends, gaming, I like pet play and have other kinks, not just AB. I enjoy watching tv. Caring for my black cat. Eating good food, exploring Cali and Nevada. Etc.i work no school

Princessrainbow said:
Oh hello!! So cool your in Nevada to! I can use support for sure!
I like hanging with friends, gaming, I like pet play and have other kinks, not just AB. I enjoy watching tv. Caring for my black cat. Eating good food, exploring Cali and Nevada. Etc.i work no school

We have two cats and a dog. I've been all over Nevada. My wife has been all over NoCal. What areas of NV do you like best? What TV shows do you watch?

Scaramouche said:
We have two cats and a dog. I've been all over Nevada. My wife has been all over NoCal. What areas of NV do you like best? What TV shows do you watch?

Aww that’s awesome! Dogs are great to!
I really like Pyramid lake in a boat and Lake Tahoe. Virgins city was adorable
I’m recently watching Gotham but I like The Fosters, anime, Flash, once upon a time, greys anatomy, and many others I can’t think of right now lol. Netflix is my go to! What shoes do you like?

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Princessrainbow said:
Aww that’s awesome! Dogs are great to!
I really like Pyramid lake in a boat and Lake Tahoe. Virgins city was adorable
I’m recently watching Gotham but I like The Fosters, anime, Flash, once upon a time, greys anatomy, and many others I can’t think of right now lol. Netflix is my go to! What shoes do you like?

Happy Thanksgiving :)

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, too!

I am a HUGE fan of Gotham! That is probably my favorite show. I also like Saturday Night Live, Blackish, Modern Family and Hawaii Five O.

I have been most places but have not been to Pyramid Lake. My wife has as she use to live in Reno. I agree, Virginia City is adorable. Kind of touristy, though. Have you ever been to southern NV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back