The acceptance. Method to help beat anxiety in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on my rearz rebel diapers tonight and found out that yes Alexis is correct. But should I still ask my tharpist on acceptance of diaper or is that a waste of time What about thinking it wrong or bad. Is that not connect with. Getting used to wearing diapers around people ?

Last edited:
Let me put it this way, if someone did notice and they are a stranger than 1. They will think you have so IC medical disorder and will understand and 2. They will never approach you and be like "whats the matter, baby can't control themselves" they won't even say a word and if you happened to start a conversation they would never mention how they can tell your wearing it's same as if notice someone had a prosthetic limb you would not go up to that strange and ask about it. And just remember that no one can hear it in a public loud or even a quiet place and it's silent if it's cloth based. And a single diaper only gives off a slightly noticeable buldge if you fill the thing to the max one wet is nothing in a adult diaper and you should never mess in public because that smells strongly and its wrong to do that.

I see your point. I don't think it wrong. I think its more of can they tell from my butt and gait? That what I am nervous.

Alexia said:
just do it. seriously, just do it. there's no real way to just make yourself accept it and magically get rid of all the anxiety related to it. it's not a matter of acceptance, it's a matter of getting used to it. same as it is with everything else. the more you do it, the more you get used to it, which in its own way means you start to accept it. so again, it if you wanna make progress, you're gonna have to do it. making countless threads asking the same question won't be of any help to you. this community has already given you all the advice it could give you. from here on it's up to you to make any progress.

Well put. Makena, you have to stop asking the same questions over and over again!!!!

Yeah I finally get it.and will getting. More practice. What about asking my tharpist about acceptance and the other topics I put on adisc?or not?

Last edited:
makena43 said:
What about asking my tharpist about acceptance and the other topics I put on adisc?or not?

How many times have you been told to do exactly this?

Okay I will do it. Just. Need to sit Down and think of some other question so i don't ask the same or psychology question So anybody can tell me how to get started with fetilife little munchies so I can date a girl with same interest and get a date then unless match.com

Last edited:
I don't think you have to tell your therapist if you don't want to.

It might help you to talk about it though.

Oh she knows. I told her on the second meeting

99% of wearing a diaper comes down to five minutes, when you either tape up or feel gutless.

Just imagine the sheer terror in the mind of newly IC people , they have no option , it's wear or have society mad at you when you wet there stuff.

Granted you still have the option which is a plus but the mental work is much the same for everyone.

You either fear it and stuff it down inside only to discover that need manifests as drug or alcohol problem that most families really hate, or you make yourself comfortable fill your need for diapers with the real thing a diaper .

Unmet needs create anger, hostility, rage, spousal abuse and all kinds of relationship issues within families because your mind will blame them, so who cares if they get awkward or act strange , they are probably going to die to before you anyway , so they either embrace your decision by saying not my thing but I can't force my hangup on you , or they stay stupid and avoid you for the rest of there life at family get togethers .

And just so you know the "damage" to your "relationship" is already done , you cant unring that bell!

So you either abandon diapers in favor of something even less socialy acceptable because the family allready knows and holds it against you ,

Or you man up tape up and learn to accept, your therapist can be a sounding board and might have suggestions but ultimately this is work you have to do for yourself, with yourself to better yourself .

Every single ABDL and IC person has had to do this same work at one point or another in life.

Keep in mind it's not illegal ,immoral or fattening it's simply a preference ,some like Dodge cars others like Ford , some prefer chocalate or rocky road to vanilla , some people are right hand dominate some lefties and still some are ambidextrous nobody really knows why its just the way things are, you like diapers nothing is wrong with that unless you let someone make it wrong , and if you let others control your life , you will never get to do what you want to do, and at the end of your life you will regret that but there are no do overs . So get it right with yourself and live your life, and dont be like your family judgemental about things they have no budiness in.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I need to work on all that. Thanks

Tetra said:
99% of wearing a diaper comes down to five minutes, when you either tape up or feel gutless.

Just imagine the sheer terror in the mind of newly IC people , they have no option , it's wear or have society mad at you when you wet there stuff.

Granted you still have the option which is a plus but the mental work is much the same for everyone.

You either fear it and stuff it down inside only to discover that need manifests as drug or alcohol problem that most families really hate, or you make yourself comfortable fill your need for diapers with the real thing a diaper .

Unmet needs create anger, hostility, rage, spousal abuse and all kinds of relationship issues within families because your mind will blame them, so who cares if they get awkward or act strange , they are probably going to die to before you anyway , so they either embrace your decision by saying not my thing but I can't force my hangup on you , or they stay stupid and avoid you for the rest of there life at family get togethers .

And just so you know the "damage" to your "relationship" is already done , you cant unring that bell!

So you either abandon diapers in favor of something even less socialy acceptable because the family allready knows and holds it against you ,

Or you man up tape up and learn to accept, your therapist can be a sounding board and might have suggestions but ultimately this is work you have to do for yourself, with yourself to better yourself .

Every single ABDL and IC person has had to do this same work at one point or another in life.

Keep in mind it's not illegal ,immoral or fattening it's simply a preference ,some like Dodge cars others like Ford , some prefer chocalate or rocky road to vanilla , some people are right hand dominate some lefties and still some are ambidextrous nobody really knows why its just the way things are, you like diapers nothing is wrong with that unless you let someone make it wrong , and if you let others control your life , you will never get to do what you want to do, and at the end of your life you will regret that but there are no do overs . So get it right with yourself and live your life, and dont be like your family judgemental about things they have no budiness in.

Where is the like button.

That's on facebook

Alexia I am using tranquility diapers and I like the fit but I tried my reaz rebel diapers and they made me waddle. I recall one person on daily diaper said to pee 2 times and then change it. So the plan is to practice every day that. I can

makena43 said:
Alexia I am using tranquility diapers and I like the fit but I tried my reaz rebel diapers and they made me waddle. I recall one person on daily diaper said to pee 2 times and then change it. So the plan is to practice every day that. I can

Why would you only pee in a diaper two times then change it? And how much peeing are you talking about anyways. Two small wettings would be an absolute waste of most diapers.

Use the diaper until you can no longer trust it to not leak. It's that simple.

Its a good amount. When I pee. I am using the atom tranquility diapers. I tried my reaz rebel. And it makes me waddle I have comfdry diapers. But I only use. At home. I think it might. Hold 4 maybe.

It's really quite simple. Accept your diapers as a need. If you need them, you wear them. Or you can accept that it isn't a need, but something you like to do in private. Either way is fine.

I will try that. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back