• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raylynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello everyone. For starters, I was suppose to be a twin when I was born. I had a sister that did not survive the birth. I absorbed all the nutrients that were needed. That may have been what caused me to be where I am at.

So the first thing I remember is being forced into a dress when I was 11 by my aunt. I hated it an resented it. But then found myself wanting to wear womens clothes. I started wearing my cousins clothes. Then started stealing her panties. This continued until I was old enough to start buying my own stuff.

My wife and I have been together for fourteen years now and she found my female stash in my apartment. She never said anything about the bag she found. We ended up having a talk one night and she asked me if I had anything I wanted to tell her. I ended up breaking down and telling her I was a crossdresser. She continued to love and support me. Even buying me stuff and taking me out dressed up. Well for whatever reason, I decided to go to the internet to talk to other people. Mainly chat rooms at first. Then I found craigslist. I had secret emails and facebook that my wife didn't know about. She ended up finding out about them. To say the least, she was upset. She questioned my sexuality, my love for her, and what this meant for our relationship. I love my wife to the end of the world. She has done so many things and tried new things just for me and to help herself understand more. She would and still asks if everything is ok or if there is something wrong. I always say no. She gave me the opportunity to tell her if I had anything else hidden from her and I said no. Well I did. She found another old email that I had and hadn't used in about five years. She was more mad that I never told her about it with all the chances she had given me to tell her about anything else. Well the last thing she didn't know was about another FB account I had. I told her about it and we have deactivated it. She knows I am creating an account on here and is ok with it so I can talk to others with similar interests.

So I know this is mainly a forum for AB/DL. I am both. I like the roleplay of AB but really like diapers. That is another thing my wife couldn't come to terms with. Well she found another email talking to someone about wearing diapers together and was yet again furious. Until the next day.

She told me to call her when I got out of work so I did. She had told me during the day I would never guess what she did that day. So I called her when I got out and she proceeded to tell me she was sitting there in a wet diaper at the house. I had no idea what to say. My mind shot out of this world. My wife now understands the comfort of the warmth in a wet diaper.

So I have been very secretive and untrustworthy to my wife even though she has done anything and everything to help support and understand me. I have never physically cheated on her and never plan on it. I need to change this lifestyle. She now knows everything and is very supportive. Once I get health insurance, I have told her I will start seeing a therapist and working out my personal problems to make our relationship better.

So there is my life in a nutshell. Its a large nut lol. I am looking forward to talking to others with similar interests and in similar situations.

Raylynn

Hello Raylynn and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello my love♡♡♡ I hope this site helps you with talking to others like you. I'm always here for you and know we can make it through all of this.

This is his wife just for anyone who couldn't tell! I love this man always and forever♡

Love you too baby!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Egor.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm glad for you that you have such a forgiving and accepting wife. You better treat her well....haha.

Thanks dog boy. I do now that I have stopped lying and being secretive to her.

Welcome to both of you, Raylynn, and Chelsv11! I am so happy the two of you worked everything out between you, and for the better at that. I haven't read all the posts either of you have posted, but from what I have read, I perceive your marriage was already a strong one. With the secrets out of the way, it shouldn't be very hard for both of you regain what trust, if any, was lost between you. Well done! Don't be afraid to ask for support in here, because you will got a lot. And, give what support you can to us, because all of us need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back