BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My 6 year old sister found my little stuff and is threatening to tell my parents......... Idk what to do........ I'm really scared.....

Maybe I have an answer, just respond to these questions:

On a scale of 1-10, how understanding are your parents. 1 being "they don't care because you're an adult." 10 being "you are so screwed."

Are you disabled?

How much of your stuff did she find? Just your diapers or more than that?

Before responding, talk to your sister about this and try to make her understand. If she caves into you, then tell her to keep it a secret.

Last edited:
She's 6. Either bribe her or if she tells your parents tell them she's making it up. Just make sure you hide the stuff.

Scaramouche said:
She's 6. Either bribe her or if she tells your parents tell them she's making it up. Just make sure you hide the stuff.

Don't lie to your parents. If she tells, wait for your parents to ask you questions then answer as best as you can. If they are really upset, ask them if you can sit down with them later and discuss this when they have had a chance to clam down. This is not hurting you or anyone else, and it is something you want to keep private.

You could get rid of all your stuff and deny, deny, deny. She's six years old and has the credibility of a six year old. Use that to your advantage.

BabyAshie said:
My 6 year old sister found my little stuff and is threatening to tell my parents......... Idk what to do........ I'm really scared.....

First thing to do is calm yourself. It may seem bad now, but everything's going to be alright. I promise.

You're going to want a plan, and a contingency plan. What's the best way to keep this information getting to your parents? First of all, don't give into any demands because that's no solution to the problem and a 6-year old isn't going to stop demanding if they find a way to get what they want. You're 18, so try use your wisdom to your advantage. It's easy to convince a 6-year old of a lot of things.

But whatever your plan is, you need to decide exactly what you're going to say to your parents should they find out. Try think of likely questions your parents will ask and have the answers ready. Excuse the metaphor but getting caught with your pants down isn't a the best plan.

Onesieman said:
Maybe I have an answer, just respond to these questions:

On a scale of 1-10, how understanding are your parents. 1 being "they don't care because you're an adult." 10 being "you are so screwed."

Are you disabled?

How much of your stuff did she find? Just your diapers or more than that?

Before responding, talk to your sister about this and try to make her understand. If she caves into you, then tell her to keep it a secret.

At a 10, and no I'm not. :/

Also remember that six year olds have a short memory. I've seen 8 kids grow up in the last 25 years and all have been six at some point. They do lie and they do forget. Probably the best thing to do is...nothing. For now. Wait and see if she says something. If she does and you're caught, be prepared for some kind of punishment or even ridicule from your parents. One person here was sent to a psychologist when he was discovered. If you can cover your tracks by any of the above methods, then you may be ok.

There's always the goodie I did with my siblings: "If you tell on me, I'll tell on you!"

BabyAshie said:

Hi BabyAshie

OK deep breath

in and hold.. and out. and again, there that good.

first don't panic.

so you don't think that your parents won't be understanding of you being a Little, but I don't think you have much choice right now.

ether you come out. or your sister will out you any way.

And it cumming from you would be better than cumming from your kid sister.

keep it factual and tell them how it makes you feel when in Little space.

you are not doing anything wrong. it just an alternative life style.

plus explain why you are cumming out to them as you need privacy as well.

hope it goes OK for you

all the best Kiddo

Siysiy

BabyAshie said:
At a 10, and no I'm not. :/

If your parents do confront you about it, try to explain to them that it's a comfort thing (be calm about it, by the way), and it helps you with relieving stress (something along those lines). Expect your parents to be screaming at you if this happens. After that, It'll take some time for them to accept your lifestyle, just don't make a big deal afterward. You should also take the above advice.

I'm just going to reply to EVERYONE here, it seems like she really has forgot, but I'm not really sure... I'm still kinda shaken that my things were found which is really just diapers, my paci, and powder for said diapers... thank you all for your kind words and I really hope this just blows over... my parents aren't even accdepting that I'm gay so I doubt they'd accept this...

BabyAshie said:

Dude, she is six. Hide all your AB things and deny and who is going to believe a six year old? Lot of six year olds lie and exaggerate because they don't know any better. I don't take my son seriously when he tells me things because of it. If a six year old tells you things that are serious like if they came home from school and said a boy in their class stabbed another classmate and they had to go to the hospital, don't panic, check with the teacher first to be sure it's true. Also if your kid didn't sound concerned or scared, I wouldn't take it too seriously. That is what I do with my son. So I think you will be fine.

Calico said:
Dude, she is six. Hide all your AB things and deny and who is going to believe a six year old? Lot of six year olds lie and exaggerate because they don't know any better. I don't take my son seriously when he tells me things because of it. If a six year old tells you things that are serious like if they came home from school and said a boy in their class stabbed another classmate and they had to go to the hospital, don't panic, check with the teacher first to be sure it's true. Also if your kid didn't sound concerned or scared, I wouldn't take it too seriously. That is what I do with my son. So I think you will be fine.

My parents would belive her because they know I like diapers. :/ And they're not accepting AT ALL so...

- - - Updated - - -

Starrunner said:
I'm curious as to how she found them. How did she get to see these items? Were they out in the open where she had a clear view or did she just get a glimpse of them through the doorway? Far be it from me to suggest manipulating a six year old, but perhaps it's possible to convince her she only thought she saw diapers, when it was actually something else.

Well with HOW was she straight up went through one of my bags and I freaked out and she saw them. :/

BabyAshie said:
My parents would belive her because they know I like diapers. :/ And they're not accepting AT ALL so...

- - - Updated - - -

Well with HOW was she straight up went through one of my bags and I freaked out and she saw them. :/

Well, based on what little you've said, it sounds like your parents already know you like diapers. Except, you have never told them about it all. Which means they are operating under a bunch of misconceptions to begin with.

It sounds like it's time to sit down with your parents and actually explain what abdl really is. Be an adult about it, but talk to them calmy and thuroughly. Let them know you're an adult now, and they no longer have the right to choose what kind of "underwear" you choose to wear. Explaing the compulsory love part, as well as the stress and felling of hatred you get over being denied them. And everything else that comes with it too.

Slomo said:
Well, based on what little you've said, it sounds like your parents already know you like diapers. Except, you have never told them about it all. Which means they are operating under a bunch of misconceptions to begin with.

It sounds like it's time to sit down with your parents and actually explain what abdl really is. Be an adult about it, but talk to them calmy and thuroughly. Let them know you're an adult now, and they no longer have the right to choose what kind of "underwear" you choose to wear. Explaing the compulsory love part, as well as the stress and felling of hatred you get over being denied them. And everything else that comes with it too.

That would be great. If they would listen to me. They're the type of people who don't have time for what other people say and they make fun of me for it and such. They know about the diapers but not the little stuff. Plus they'd tell the whole family.

BabyAshie said:
That would be great. If they would listen to me. They're the type of people who don't have time for what other people say and they make fun of me for it and such. They know about the diapers but not the little stuff. Plus they'd tell the whole family.

It's sad to hear that. My father was the same way, and at 18 I effectively disowned him. At 41 I haven't seen him since, and I'm better for it.

If your parents ever do start giving you a difficult time about your need for diapers, just let them know that's the direction they are risking if they continue to alienate you as an adult. In the mean time, start making plans to move out in to your own place.

Slomo said:
It's sad to hear that. My father was the same way, and at 18 I effectively disowned him. At 41 I haven't seen him since, and I'm better for it.

If your parents ever do start giving you a difficult time about your need for diapers, just let them know that's the direction they are risking if they continue to alienate you as an adult. In the mean time, start making plans to move out in to your own place.

Tbh I really just don't have the guts to stand up to them... so I wanna write my feelings down as a letter of acceptance of sorts for if they find out, and if they just can't... I may feel crushed but the only reason I'd return home is if I want to see my sister.

Hi BabyAshie

writing a letter some time is a good way of doing things, it sounds like you walk a tit rope, you can put how you are felling in a letter, you can put it all down and you are not going to be interrupted, or ignored.

if you are able to move out and it is an option then go for that as well.

you are being Been a very brave boy

And I think you're have been very brave boy for a long time.

All the best kiddo.

This is all know how it goes.

Siysiy

BabyAshie said:
Tbh I really just don't have the guts to stand up to them... so I wanna write my feelings down as a letter of acceptance of sorts for if they find out, and if they just can't... I may feel crushed but the only reason I'd return home is if I want to see my sister.

You're at a tough age to have parents which aren't accepting of your lifestyle. Be strong Ashie and try not to get yourself too worked up. What's important is that you're doing you despite your challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back