Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Friday night i had to sleep at the sleep center. I was worried about having a accident. I was planning on wearing a pamper while there but i wasnt forsure. I was very nervous. The wife said i should just change into a pamper befor i leave. At the last minute i decided to put one on. Once i was there i felt like the lady could tell i was wearing a pamper. She started hooking the stuff on me and a few times i thought she was gonna lift my shirt up. I almost died from my heart beating out of my chest. When she was done hooking me up she asked me to stand and walk over to the bed. I swore she could hear my diaper crinkle as i stood up and walked to the bed. I layed down and she threw the blankets over me. i woke up a few times during the night but drifted back asleep right away. The next thing i know the lady was in the room waking me up and pealing the stuff off me. As she was pealing them off i was slowly waking up and realized my pamper is soaked. I was wearing shorts and a shirt so it wasnt too big of a deal. Once she was done i had a couple papers to fill out and was able to leave. I threw on sweat pants over the shorts and i waddled out of the building to my car. I get home and woke up my wife and we spent some time together then she told me to go a shower and get the gel shit out of my hair. Once i got out of the shower we talked for awhile and then she told me to get a pamper on and we can nap for awhile. I woke up wet again. I went down stairs to see where she was and she was sitting on the couch. She called me over and had me sit on her lap. She ask how i slept and i said good and she realized i was wet again. She asked me and i nodded yes. She told me to go take a shower which i did and she had my outfit picked out and laying on the bed. And it included a pamper. I spent the rest of the day wearing and was vary happy.

So I've had sleep apnea for over 11 years now. When I got the paperwork for the first sleep study it said "Wear what you would normally wear to bed". Well at that time I was wearing every night even though I don't wet in my sleep.

So I arrived and got ready for bed... went to the bathroom and put my t shirt on and a diaper and my underwear over my diaper and then my pj bottoms. The guy did the things in my hair and on me chest and then ran the wires to me legs..... I'm not sure if he knew or not, but the leg sensor wires were run one e outside of my pj bottoms (not good).

Nothing was said, but I did have to come back for another and this time I did not wear, and the tech (different one) simply pulled back my pants bottoms and dropped the wires down the pants legs.

Ps: sleep apnea can cause bed wetting... basically your body is prioritizing systems once you have an apnea event, it's more worried about keeping you alive than dry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No not a story. Just happened friday night. I guess i try and give to many details. I am vary glad i choose to wear cause it totally would have sucked to explain if the bed was wet

If you are genuinely incontinent, why are you wearing little baby Pampers? Shouldn't you be wearing something that would better protect the bed, especially a bed that's not yours?

I was thinking the same thing. Why try making a pampers baby diaper work when you obviously have enuresis and should be using a proper adult diaper. You're incredibly lucky it didn't leak too, I guess your sleep wetting isn't that bad, but proper protection should have been taken- especially in someone elses bed.

- - - Updated - - -

And ps. I've also had a sleep study done on me. I wore my usual diaper, and the tech there was very proffesional. I also woke up like 4-5 times that night with an urge to pee (which I used my diaper then went back to sleep). Go figure my diagnosis was interrupted sleep.

Ok sorry for the miscommunication. When i have said pamper i ment diaper. The wife calls them pampers and so do i. I was wearing a tena diaper. Doubled up ofcourse cause they were kinda cheap.

lillbabybuga said:
Ok sorry for the miscommunication. When i have said pamper i ment diaper. The wife calls them pampers and so do i. I was wearing a tena diaper. Doubled up ofcourse cause they were kinda cheap.

A pipe labeled hot and painted red does not mean you can tolerate touching it like a cup of hot chocolate. And a rose called stink weed of instant death does not smell as sweet. Words have meanings to them for a reason, and need to be used appropriately so everyone else knows what you're talking about. Call it what it is- an adult diaper.

And ps. A doubled up tena diaper is quite literally costing you twice as much. Why are you using cheap diapers that ultimately cost more? Just get a good diaper that you know will work, and you won't need to waste as much money like you currently are.

I have one of the top sleep pathology researchers in the country and have spent tons of time in sleep labs , one think i can assure you they have a good stock of diapers if you ever forget. Bed wetting is not uncommon to them , matter of fact they usually have a selection of diapers on the wiring up prep cart to save time when getting you ready to go to bed .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I didnt pay much attention to the cart but pretty sure there was none on it.
Well i have my next appt tonight. Kinda nervous still. Dont really know why. Well time to get ready

I've gone through the sleep study and though it was weird, I survived it without much problem. They put the mask on me and turned on the machine before I went to sleep, just so I would know what to expect. Still, I jumped when they woke me up in the middle of the night and put the mask on my face. It was an uncomfortable experience, but I was able to go back to sleep. It takes about a month of sleeping with a CPAP before you get used to it, but eventually you'll get there. I always wear my CPAP as I feel better and it's better for my health. It also improved my singing voice because it opens up the sinuses.

dogboy said:
I always wear my CPAP as I feel better and it's better for my health. It also improved my singing voice because it opens up the sinuses.

Hmm, maybe I should wear a CPAP so that my singing voice will improve! :dunno:

I wore a bi pap and had septoplasty/rhinoplasty to fix a deviated septum and unblock my nose,I was a mouth breather for years ,i cant carry a tune in a diaper pail .

Tetra said:
I wore a bi pap and had septoplasty/rhinoplasty to fix a deviated septum and unblock my nose,I was a mouth breather for years ,i cant carry a tune in a diaper pail .

So...I'm assuming your singing voice stinks?.....haha......

dogboy said:
So...I'm assuming your singing voice stinks?.....haha......
LMAO I left that one wide open and didnt even see that!
That was awesome, dogboy rocks !

Sleep test went ok. Took forever to fall asleep with the cpap on. Felt like i was up and down all night. Ended up kicking off the covers and im pretty sure the lady ended up seeing me wearing my diaper. She was vary nice and professional.

Very few people think about it, but directly above the bed is an infrared emitter and camera( on the video it's bright daylight well you sleep to the camera) , not only were you seen in a diaper but you were videtaped in a diaper if it was exposed during the monitoring period , most labs have a chil out period of TV or something before bed well they test and verify everything is working ! Once you go to bed everything is observed and recorded at all times , this way any "events" during the night can be replayed and seen exactly what happened on polysom correlated with anything your body may have done. I am particularly frustrating in the lab because my brain waves are almost completely inverted , so they literaly need to come in and talk to me to deterimen when I am actually a sleep.most commonly that info freaks the bed wetters out, it takes alot of reassurance to get them to understand you cant tell precisely when and how you wet.

Tetra said:
Very few people think about it, but directly above the bed is an infrared emitter and camera( on the video it's bright daylight well you sleep to the camera) , not only were you seen in a diaper but you were videtaped in a diaper if it was exposed during the monitoring period , most labs have a chil out period of TV or something before bed well they test and verify everything is working ! Once you go to bed everything is observed and recorded at all times , this way any "events" during the night can be replayed and seen exactly what happened on polysom correlated with anything your body may have done. I am particularly frustrating in the lab because my brain waves are almost completely inverted , so they literaly need to come in and talk to me to deterimen when I am actually a sleep.most commonly that info freaks the bed wetters out, it takes alot of reassurance to get them to understand you cant tell precisely when and how you wet.

Are you saying a sleep lab can’t tell when a subject wets?

Not precisely the way alot of people want to know.
Many people want to nail it down to what position and such , I have taught several people what to use at home that they could do it, but most don't want to invest the money to do it.

Tetra said:
Not precisely the way alot of people want to know.
Many people want to nail it down to what position and such , I have taught several people what to use at home that they could do it, but most don't want to invest the money to do it.

Not looking for an answer, just wonder. If someone (camera) was observing me sleep, would there be any clue when it happened beneath the covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back