Sleep center

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBxx said:
Not looking for an answer, just wonder. If someone (camera) was observing me sleep, would there be any clue when it happened beneath the covers.
With most people no , in newly IC people there is often a "tell" if they realize whats happening, you need the people around you that love you to notice and inform you of a certain expression or face , so you can get rid of it , when asleep we dont control our brain waves so we could watch you for years and may never discover a "tell", that your voiding in your sleep.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So this is something I never got. Why if you are incontinent do you worry so much about wearing a diaper in these situations. In the medical field they see diapers on an almost daily basis so for the love of all things holy stop worrying so much. Everyone always talks about how society has such a stigma with diapers. But the real issue is that those of us who need to wear are creating the stigma our selve because all we do is worry and the body language we portray when we are nervous just draw more attention to us and then they are looking for something out of the ordinary. I have never once had anyone react to me talking about wearing diapers in a bad way. So chill out and stop worrying.

Tetra said:
Not precisely the way alot of people want to know.
Many people want to nail it down to what position and such , I have taught several people what to use at home that they could do it, but most don't want to invest the money to do it.

Tetra said:
With most people no , in newly IC people there is often a "tell" if they realize whats happening, you need the people around you that love you to notice and inform you of a certain expression or face , so you can get rid of it , when asleep we dont control our brain waves so we could watch you for years and may never discover a "tell", that your voiding in your sleep.

Expect you’re right on outward signs. I could use a bed-wetting alarm to identify the when, but that would interrupt it. So I have to ask, what is your recommendation for capturing the time, position, etc. of sleep wetting in the privacy of ones home?

Hey man. I can totally feel you. For the first month of wearing CPAP I couldn't fall asleep at all. The only thing saved my psycho was audihypnosis. I was listening to this podcast https://sleephypnopill.com/. It has the most gentle and the most sweat female voice on the whole earth.

hugfix said:
As a budding engineer I would build a silent wetting alarm with some other sensors wired to a computer. Then the when is easy to figure out. With a couple other sensors and maybe an infrared camera I could catch the movements and position. Capturing brainwaves and the signal processing itself is not so easy to DIY.
With a silent alarm and an infrared camera you could find out the time and what you are doing at the moment it happens. Maybe you can try that. I would do it myself but I don't wet in my sleep so it would be pointless^^
Yeah hugfix beat me to it , using a bed wetting alarm with a silenced output to trigger an infrared camera with infrared emitter.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back