Tykables new

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBalljustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
It's been quite a while since I have ordered some tykables. I just received an order today and was very supprised that they had changed them. They got rid of the typical sticky tape with the clear landing strip. It now is a Velcro style fastener that holds extremely well. When did they make this change?

These are the new overnights, you should be able to find several recent threads regarding them. Tykables took preorers for them and then got burned by several delays, so it took us quite awhile to get them, but they've got their shipment in and cleared their back-orders thankfully. So far I've heard nothing but positive reviews concerning them. (coincidentally I'm wearing one as I type this!) I like them quite a lot. Several companies have tried putting velcro tapes on ABDL diapers, and most haven't done well. (bambino's magnifico are pretty good though) But I think these new waddlers will be remembered as some of the first ones to "get everything right" in that regard. The tapes are soft on the wrists, the velcro is small but sticks and moves really well, the tape panel isn't too stiff, the wings aren't weird, sizing is normal, and they even have adhesive for sticking down for roll-up disposal. They're also quite a bit cheaper than the Bambino Magnifico.

On the down-side.... since they were buried so deep in back-orders by the time the shipment arrived, they're already about out of stock. (only size small left from the looks of it) IIRC they said they're getting another shipment in sometime in December. (which if it follows their prior schedule, we'll see sometime in Feb!)

They're also doing a great job of adding accessories. I've got snappie shorts and pants, and they've got bedding, sneakers, backpacks, etc!

bambinod said:
These are the new overnights, you should be able to find several recent threads regarding them. Tykables took preorers for them and then got burned by several delays, so it took us quite awhile to get them, but they've got their shipment in and cleared their back-orders thankfully. So far I've heard nothing but positive reviews concerning them. (coincidentally I'm wearing one as I type this!) I like them quite a lot. Several companies have tried putting velcro tapes on ABDL diapers, and most haven't done well. (bambino's magnifico are pretty good though) But I think these new waddlers will be remembered as some of the first ones to "get everything right" in that regard. The tapes are soft on the wrists, the velcro is small but sticks and moves really well, the tape panel isn't too stiff, the wings aren't weird, sizing is normal, and they even have adhesive for sticking down for roll-up disposal. They're also quite a bit cheaper than the Bambino Magnifico.

On the down-side.... since they were buried so deep in back-orders by the time the shipment arrived, they're already about out of stock. (only size small left from the looks of it) IIRC they said they're getting another shipment in sometime in December. (which if it follows their prior schedule, we'll see sometime in Feb!)

They're also doing a great job of adding accessories. I've got snappie shorts and pants, and they've got bedding, sneakers, backpacks, etc!

Luckily I wear size 1 so I was able to get my shipment in 4 days. Very fast shipping! The bedding and all that looks incredible. I'm really starting to like tykables more and more.

They're on a roll right now no doubt. If they can keep the diapers flowing, they'll conquer the market

- - - Updated - - -

BBallJustin - how do you like the new Overnights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back