What Are Your Top Christmas Wishlist Items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
That is SO adorable. I just started watching Paw Patrol. Normally I stick with just the cartoons that were on when I was really a kid but when I am doing stuff in the kitchen or the living room (not in my playroom) I have begun to watch some new stuff on Netflix and my cables on Demand. It's a really adorable cartoon and so is Princess Sofia.

Hmm. Lots more plushies or a restock on onesies etc... Thats all i nan think of...

LittleAndrea said:
That is SO adorable. I just started watching Paw Patrol. Normally I stick with just the cartoons that were on when I was really a kid but when I am doing stuff in the kitchen or the living room (not in my playroom) I have begun to watch some new stuff on Netflix and my cables on Demand. It's a really adorable cartoon and so is Princess Sofia.
I love paw watching paw patrol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to being surrounded by my family. This Christmas will be very different for me with the passing of my wife, but my kids and grand kids will make it easier.

I'm hoping I get a Xbox one for Christmas

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I got some megablocks today, but I want some sleepers and my tweenie cuddly toys, an xylophone and those reborn babies that you can buy newborn clothes for look cool too

- - - Updated - - -

also a family Christmas where the spirit is high and the ability to get my family nice presents

A New PC Monitor, and some Magic the Gathering cards. Maybe a new pair of footed PJ's from Daddy.

a playpen!

S case of abu preschool plastic scented diapers and someone to change my diaper for me:).

Not to be a downer, but I want to be cancer free! I'll find out on the 29th...

-A popplio plushie!
-Shortalls from Tykables!!
-More pairs of onesies! And rompers!

And for big boy things:
-some musical/recording equipment. Synths, samplers, tape players, effects pedals. I specifically want an Ensoniq VFX synth- it's from the early 90s and it sounds so spooky
-An iPod classic 120gb (I miss having my music library on the go. I have spotify on my phone, but I don't have unlimited data so I can't listen wherever I want)
-An acoustic guitar

Scaramouche said:

Hope it goes well for you and that it's gone.

dogboy said:
I'm looking forward to being surrounded by my family. This Christmas will be very different for me with the passing of my wife, but my kids and grand kids will make it easier.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My husband is my world, I can only imagine the holidays will be difficult. Keep your family close and both you and Scaramouche, whom I hope does well and is completely cancer free I will keep in my thoughts throughout the season.

Scaramouche said:

You're not a downer at all. Hey, if you get some cancer free status, pass it on. We need that for my sister and step dad. Here's hoping, buddy.:hug:

Would love a whole bunch of AB brand diapers and a onesie! :eek:

top of my Christmas wish list, would be to have my boyfriend alive and well. he passed away in September this year age 44.
I miss him dreadfully, and nothing seems the same without him!

Plushies, Money, A Nintendo Switch, and for my brother to go in the military.

As far as material stuff:
A new iPad charger
A new hairbrush
A :paci: clip
These really cute pink fleece footed PJs, with hearts on them, that come all the way from Canada.
A ton of dark chocolate
A gallon of eggnog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back